Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I need people like yourself as a whole to understand... losing to sexy monster girls is a fetish.
No, I get that. You fundamentally misunderstand. LOSING THE GAME, reducing progress, gating the content wanted behind forcing you to not progress IS BAD GAME DESIGN. Restarting and/or doing content over and over again to get to new content because its gated behind a bad ending is BAD DESIGN. The consumer wants something, and is punished for it. Do I need to keep explaining it or you going to continue to be willful?

edit: In before the *HUR DUR, MASOCHISTS SHOULD LOVE DOING THINGS OVER AND OVER*, time is valuable and masochism doesn't excuse terrible game design.

• Haha
Reactions: DudeGuyBroMan

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
We need a save option! Really hurts to have to unlock all the monsters in each playthrough and this has been made more necessary with the introduction of the prison/dungeon level (and the requirement to finish the level 5x) but overall love the progress the game is getting and I'm very excited to see a finished version

Snottytoe69

Feb 6, 2020
No, I get that. You fundamentally misunderstand. LOSING THE GAME, reducing progress, gating the content wanted behind forcing you to not progress IS BAD GAME DESIGN. Restarting and/or doing content over and over again to get to new content because its gated behind a bad ending is BAD DESIGN. The consumer wants something, and is punished for it. Do I need to keep explaining it or you going to continue to be willful?

edit: In before the *HUR DUR, MASOCHISTS SHOULD LOVE DOING THINGS OVER AND OVER*, time is valuable and masochism doesn't excuse terrible game design.
HUR DUR you get the girls unlocked in the gallery when you beat the level.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
HUR DUR you get the girls unlocked in the gallery when you beat the level.
Look, I get I'm not the clearest person. So maybe that's on me. But the fact people have such a hard time reading and are so confident over it is depressing as fuck. Where, in what I said, did I say that was an issue with this game? This is an example of making it so the monster girl genre <----what I talked about, and somehow both you and the other guy can't seem to grasp, despite me now explaining AGAIN: Forcing the player to lose to access content is bad. Yay this for not doing that. I need the rest of the games in the genre to follow suit. I'm sorry reading is hard for you and this has gotten this long. But I just have to hold out hope that someone on here has to actually be an adult that passed school at some point and has reading comprehension beyond 6th grade.

wyguuty

Jan 25, 2019
Look, I get I'm not the clearest person. So maybe that's on me. But the fact people have such a hard time reading and are so confident over it is depressing as fuck. Where, in what I said, did I say that was an issue with this game? This is an example of making it so the monster girl genre <----what I talked about, and somehow both you and the other guy can't seem to grasp, despite me now explaining AGAIN: Forcing the player to lose to access content is bad. Yay this for not doing that. I need the rest of the games in the genre to follow suit. I'm sorry reading is hard for you and this has gotten this long. But I just have to hold out hope that someone on here has to actually be an adult that passed school at some point and has reading comprehension beyond 6th grade.
If it's about the genre as a whole don't mention it on this paticular forum as it's not really relevent. Posting something about it on this forum implies that you are talking about this game. You are the one having a hard time with reading comprehension.

AverageSteve

Mar 26, 2024
Are you okay? You seem a little triggered.

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
Are you okay? You seem a little triggered.
He's right man, people don't read shit.

Also I agree with game design thing. I want to play sex game to get sex scenes, but to get those I have to lose and replay shit over and over again. It's frustrating ans kinda pointless. No wonder people are always asking for save files and many benefit from those.
It'd be good if we had some sex scenes while progressing the game and, as a bonus, defeat scenes. But as a bonus. Not goal.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
lack of level selection, why should I run and cancel the level every time, it's a bit weird, waste of time. I really like the game, waiting for Futa to be added.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes