May 25, 2022
is there a way to select the new map through the console so we don't have to go through all of them if we die?

MyLSBruh

Jul 20, 2020
Anyone know which file contains progression? Since it has SOME way to store it, which isn't the fiven save folder.
Just wondering if anyone tried to dig it up.

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
1 mommy. The premise of this level is it quickly changes between day and night and at night time the innocent bunny girl turns into the *PLAP* *PLAP* *PLAP* bunny mommy you see.

You from them at night in bushes, but if you hide too long a mole girl gets a piece of you instead.

ddddjjj233

Dec 4, 2021
Does anyone have a save file for this game? The game is too difficult for me, and I want to view the CGs, but I am unable to do so.

Nero4

May 1, 2018
About the console:
press the ` / ~ key when in game to open the console.
There are many different commands which may be fun to explore such as god god2.
The console uses cvars. It doesn't provide any sort of "help" commands but has a usefull autocomplete option which works after providing a single letter then pressing Tab key.

About the gallery:

if for whatever reason it doesn't load you a whole gallery then you have to manually type following:
get_monster {monster girl name which will be autocompleted for you when you press the tab key}
there are 10 currently in gallery even though the console lists you 12 in total.
To unlock all the scenes for direwolf write in console: ClearedDungeon 5
Currently only direwolf has different scenes in gallery so there is no need doing so for other dungeons
But if you are curious what dungeons even are there then type Cleared hit the Tab key and see for yourself

For the above to take place you have to restart the game afterwards (do it via console with restart command)

About the saving/loading:

To save your current progression simply write as follows: save {path/to/your/saveFile.zdf} {description}
e.g. save Save/mySave myDescritpion or save Save/mySave.zdf myDescription

if you want to use whitespaces in path / description, wrap them up in double quotes e.g. "some text"

To load the save file use: load {path/to/your/savefile.zdf} e.g. load FullSave or load FullSave.zdf or if it's in a specific directory Save/FullSave

Last edited:

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for this game? The game is too difficult for me, and I want to view the CGs, but I am unable to do so.
The thing above me.

One thing I recommend is never stop running.
and for the Dark Forest specifically. make sure you never look away. just keep looking at them as much as possible while running for the rings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torao Chadabe

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
The thing above me.

and for the Dark Forest specifically. make sure you never look away. just keep looking at them as much as possible while running for the rings.
I am so glad about the forest changes. Before it, you could just run away and they could never get you. Now the forest is actually challenging.

I hope the other ones get changed a bit too. The just keep swimming approach makes a lot of the other levels like the dungeon too easy.

Jan 21, 2022
The thing above me.

I want to add to this to keep a constant eye on your radar for when they spawn behind you.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I am so glad about the forest changes. Before it, you could just run away and they could never get you. Now the forest is actually challenging.

I hope the other ones get changed a bit too. The just keep swimming approach makes a lot of the other levels like the dungeon too easy.
I found Dungeon the hardest and the Swamp of Death the most anxiety inducing. Though that was how all the levels were when I first played. Just running for my life

Torao Chadabe

Jan 9, 2018
New Patreon post:

Preview for the Daytime Wererabbit H-Scene:
Bild für Patreon-Post-9.gif

-----------

So this probably means the wererabbit is gonna get 2 scenes, hoo boy.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes