Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Herpeton

Sep 10, 2023
The name of the game is "With Hermione" but you mentioned about expanding with other characters. Is your intention finishing the Hermione arc (more story line + having sex with her) and then start with other females or you'll introduce other characters before? I'd love seeing Luna, Giny and Cho in the game hopefully looking like the actresses just like you did with Hermione.

Reactions: stefbou

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
The name of the game is "With Hermione" but you mentioned about expanding with other characters. Is your intention finishing the Hermione arc (more story line + having sex with her) and then start with other females or you'll introduce other characters before? I'd love seeing Luna, Giny and Cho in the game hopefully looking like the actresses just like you did with Hermione.
I don't know yet, would be the answer. I'm trying to be more focused on the game mechanics, so I want to introduce all of them first and then start adding new characters. Right now I want to finally finish Wizarding fashion section, so I can focus on corruption side of the game.
However, I might introduce Luna earlier than that.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes