• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
the game is paused? sorry the dumb question because have a good time that i'm not visite that post.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Will you drop some gameplay here
Yeahhh. To be fair, and honest... I'm not paying for the game. I usually don't pay for NSFW stuff. Don't like the paper trail. (So, yknow, bias for the below question)

But; what's the point of a showcase if it's paywalled?

Devil's Advocate: the opposite side of the "preview" coin is "spoiler"... while part of me WOULD like to see what I'm supporting (morally, at least), part of me would also not mind waiting...

Last edited:

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Wish if there was some way to cover the mc's face. Thinking of the HP, it does not feel that comfortable to imagine it was him ordering those things to her....
There is a story element that hasn't been introduced some of the earlier concept art hints at it

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
There is a story element that hasn't been introduced some of the earlier concept art hints at it
I'm leaning more towards MC customization, so you can choose your name and how you look. You might choose the name 'Harry' and the classic look, or select another avatar. Haven't gotten around to doing it yet though, I think there are more pressing matters to be dealt with first.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
I'm leaning more towards MC customization, so you can choose your name and how you look. You might choose the name 'Harry' and the classic look, or select another avatar. Haven't gotten around to doing it yet though, I think there are more pressing matters to be dealt with first.
Sounds good I'm all for customization. My only worry would be the voice lines and some of the other customization Like the property of Harry tattoo. As I know that would start creating more art assets and coding or accepting the continuity error. Where I would much more prefer wardrobe options for Hermione and gameplay beyond the 5 rooms

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
Video update from the last week
It has a lot of sfx and voice acting, so I suggest watching it with the sound on.
In the context of what is happening in the video, somehow the voiceover does not work that well.
It's too emotionless. It's like she is reading it from a piece of paper during a boob job.... and ofcourse this is literally what happens, the AI is just reading text. Is there currently a way to infuse some emotional flavour or is the tech not there yet?

Edit: maybe you could slow down the dialogue a bit (or at least some individual words) and add even longer pauses to add more 'weight' to some words?

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
In the context of what is happening in the video, somehow the voiceover does not work that well.
It's too emotionless. It's like she is reading it from a piece of paper during a boob job.... and ofcourse this is literally what happens, the AI is just reading text. Is there currently a way to infuse some emotional flavour or is the tech not there yet?

Edit: maybe you could slow down the dialogue a bit (or at least some individual words) and add even longer pauses to add more 'weight' to some words?
I quite like it. There are a lot of very expressive lines, and it's already extensively edited, it's not a simple AI read. Most of the lines are composed out of few different takes to get the best one. You can just ignore this function also, speaking is activated by the button.

Last edited:

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Sounds good I'm all for customization. My only worry would be the voice lines and some of the other customization Like the property of Harry tattoo. As I know that would start creating more art assets and coding or accepting the continuity error. Where I would much more prefer wardrobe options for Hermione and gameplay beyond the 5 rooms
I've been thinking about doing that for some time, so I've been very careful to write the dialogue in a neutral way. Regarding the assets, it shouldn't change the upcoming titjob scene (since you can't really see the MC), we'll see how it goes for other scenes. In any case it's just a thought for the future, something that would be cool to have.

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I quite like like it. There are a lot of very expressive lines, and it's already extensively edited, it's not a simple AI read. Most of the lines are composed out of few different takes to get the best one. You can just ignore also, speaking is activated by the button.
Yes I imagined that heavy editing is the way to go, for sure I will check it out when you publish it.

Reactions: Kirill Repin Art
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes