Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

MR_Z3R0

Oct 24, 2023
I have same problem after the first lesson hermione runs out and i cant find it anywhere (pc win version)

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Do you mind opening up a cheaper subscription level on your boosty? Like $3 or $5?
I wouldn't mind doing so, but the platform takes a solid chunk from the subscriptions, and so does the bank for transferring money to my account.
Also if I were to introduce a lower level tier, I'm not sure what benefits can I offer to not make higher tiers redundant. But I'm open for the suggestions.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I wouldn't mind doing so, but the platform takes a solid chunk from the subscriptions, and so does the bank for transferring money to my account.
Also if I were to introduce a lower level tier, I'm not sure what benefits can I offer to not make higher tiers redundant. But I'm open for the suggestions.
Perhaps no benefits needed at all for a $1/$2 tier - effectively just a digital tip jar?

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
This week I've been working on the dialogue for the titjob scene, there are about 7 or so levels to it, here's the first one, where Hermione isn't corrupted yet:

Corruption Level 0

Scene: The Library at Hogwarts, Late at Night

The cool light of the moon bathes the room, floating candles are casting a glow on the countless bookshelves. Hermione Granger is seated at a desk, her quill dancing across a parchment, her brow furrowed in concentration.

The Player, with a mischievous glint in his eye, approaches Hermione, who is deeply engrossed in her studies.

Player: (With a sly grin) Hey, Hermione, you know, I've been feeling a magical pull in my pants, and I have a sneaking suspicion it's trying to point me in your direction. What do you think it means? It must be a possession of some sort, right?

Hermione: (Looking up, clearly perplexed) What in Merlin's name are you talking about? Possession? I'm trying to concentrate here. It's late, and we've got an awful lot to study for tomorrow. If you're feeling unwell, perhaps you should get some fresh air or check your wand for hexes!

Player: That’s a great idea, Hermione! Why don’t you check my ‘wand’? I implore you to be very thorough though, we wouldn’t want to miss anything, would we?

Hermione: (Her voice is a whisper of disbelief) Don't be ridiculous! I'm not about to examine your... ‘wand’. And while I appreciate your... inventive way with words, this isn't the time or place for such frivolity.

Player: (Leaning in, lowering his voice to a conspiratorial whisper) Oh come on, Hermione. A guy's got to dream, right? And what better way to dream than with a pair magnificent mammaries that you happen to possess? I'm talking about a good old-fashioned titjob, Hermione! I've got to say, I'm pretty sure your tits could power the Hogwarts Express with all the wonders they must hold.

Hermione: (Her face turns a shade of red that could ignite a fireplace, her eyes flashing with indignation) How dare you! You expect me to use my body for your... gratification? In a library, no less? I'm appalled that you would even think such a thing, let alone speak it aloud. If you truly believe your 'wand problems' are so severe that they require such... extensive 'attention,' then I suppose you'll have to make do with your imagination! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have Runes to study!

Player: (Chuckling) Easy, Hermione, I'm not asking you to blow a hyppogriff. Just a little boob service, that's all. Think of it as a study break, a bit of fun between friends. Or are you too good for such worldly pleasures?

Hermione: (Her voice is a tightrope walk between fury and disdain) My body is not an instrument for your carnal desires, and you of all people should understand that. I won't be used as a sexual plaything!

Player: (With a shrug, feigning disappointment) Oh, I didn't realize we were in the middle of a 'body is a temple' lecture. But you know, Hermione, even the most sacred of temples need a bit of maintenance now and then. My temple, for example, could use a helping hand or two.

Hermione: (Her voice is stern, her tone leaving no room for argument) This conversation is over. I suggest you focus on your studies and leave me to mine. And maybe, just maybe, consider what real friendship looks like, beyond these... base impulses.

I've posted more of it on boosty (with the corruption levels up to 7, and more graphic stuff), with the examples of the voiceover attached.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
This week I've been working on the dialogue for the titjob scene, there are about 7 or so levels to it, here's the first one, where Hermione isn't corrupted yet:

Corruption Level 0

Scene: The Library at Hogwarts, Late at Night

The cool light of the moon bathes the room, floating candles are casting a glow on the countless bookshelves. Hermione Granger is seated at a desk, her quill dancing across a parchment, her brow furrowed in concentration.

The Player, with a mischievous glint in his eye, approaches Hermione, who is deeply engrossed in her studies.

Player: (With a sly grin) Hey, Hermione, you know, I've been feeling a magical pull in my pants, and I have a sneaking suspicion it's trying to point me in your direction. What do you think it means? It must be a possession of some sort, right?

Hermione: (Looking up, clearly perplexed) What in Merlin's name are you talking about? Possession? I'm trying to concentrate here. It's late, and we've got an awful lot to study for tomorrow. If you're feeling unwell, perhaps you should get some fresh air or check your wand for hexes!

Player: That’s a great idea, Hermione! Why don’t you check my ‘wand’? I implore you to be very thorough though, we wouldn’t want to miss anything, would we?

Hermione: (Her voice is a whisper of disbelief) Don't be ridiculous! I'm not about to examine your... ‘wand’. And while I appreciate your... inventive way with words, this isn't the time or place for such frivolity.

Player: (Leaning in, lowering his voice to a conspiratorial whisper) Oh come on, Hermione. A guy's got to dream, right? And what better way to dream than with a pair magnificent mammaries that you happen to possess? I'm talking about a good old-fashioned titjob, Hermione! I've got to say, I'm pretty sure your tits could power the Hogwarts Express with all the wonders they must hold.

Hermione: (Her face turns a shade of red that could ignite a fireplace, her eyes flashing with indignation) How dare you! You expect me to use my body for your... gratification? In a library, no less? I'm appalled that you would even think such a thing, let alone speak it aloud. If you truly believe your 'wand problems' are so severe that they require such... extensive 'attention,' then I suppose you'll have to make do with your imagination! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have Runes to study!

Player: (Chuckling) Easy, Hermione, I'm not asking you to blow a hyppogriff. Just a little boob service, that's all. Think of it as a study break, a bit of fun between friends. Or are you too good for such worldly pleasures?

Hermione: (Her voice is a tightrope walk between fury and disdain) My body is not an instrument for your carnal desires, and you of all people should understand that. I won't be used as a sexual plaything!

Player: (With a shrug, feigning disappointment) Oh, I didn't realize we were in the middle of a 'body is a temple' lecture. But you know, Hermione, even the most sacred of temples need a bit of maintenance now and then. My temple, for example, could use a helping hand or two.

Hermione: (Her voice is stern, her tone leaving no room for argument) This conversation is over. I suggest you focus on your studies and leave me to mine. And maybe, just maybe, consider what real friendship looks like, beyond these... base impulses.

I've posted more of it on boosty (with the corruption levels up to 7, and more graphic stuff), with the examples of the voiceover attached.
Read by "Emma Wanton" ;)

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes