4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Great update. The gloryhole scene was an overkill but the end of the update promises a very nice next one.

Naxo69

Dec 15, 2017
This game is frickin GOATED. That Illusion scene was one of the most creative NTR scenes ever. Seph is so damn hot
I totally agree with you, the only bad criticism I have of this game is that it should add more scenes with each update, I think that is too little.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Rarely have I ever felt so empathetic with the antagonist, usually they are only a plot device for NTR but here Glavius really just wants everything Aldos has (his wife, his fame etc.) because of the achievement he's taken, and also has a clear order to follow. He even doubts his own actions and feels bad at times, only to return to the thought of how much has been taken from him which drives him more to corrupt Sephira and make her his own.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
bruh how did this MC take down the demon lord he's retard i mean the ntr was so obvious especially the one in the tent , with all these Noises and the wife face he was like what's going on ? bruh just go inside the tent lol , i really don't feel sorry for him the main FMC deserves to get fucked by real man and this MC is cuck at core

Kulotski

May 1, 2018
This game is frickin GOATED. That Illusion scene was one of the most creative NTR scenes ever. Seph is so damn hot
There are a couple of NTR games who did that already but I do agree its pretty damn hot.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Rarely have I ever felt so empathetic with the antagonist, usually they are only a plot device for NTR but here Glavius really just wants everything Aldos has (his wife, his fame etc.) because of the achievement he's taken, and also has a clear order to follow. He even doubts his own actions and feels bad at times, only to return to the thought of how much has been taken from him which drives him more to corrupt Sephira and make her his own.
should have used darius's daughter instead of glavius, she has a reason at least

Reactions: SolarMan64
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes