4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Anonymous8idk

Aug 22, 2020
BBC X SEPHIRA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm eager to see what happens next. The preview ended on a cliffhanger where Sephira meets Kamal. Will we get a mating press scene? I'm looking forward to what awaits in the full version. And where did you get this image? Because I saw the scene where she goes out at night to meet him in the tavern. And unfortunately the preview ended there.

Mar 12, 2018
Author, if you want to improve your grammar, use this:

If you only use the "grammar" without saving changes, you can do it for free. Though Pro is cheap, anyway. Believe it or not, but many people are turned off by bad grammar.

Reactions: mantrihew

Anonymous8idk

Aug 22, 2020
I'm eager to see what happens next. The preview ended on a cliffhanger where Sephira meets Kamal. Will we get a mating press scene? I'm looking forward to what awaits in the full version. And where did you get this image? Because I saw the scene where she goes out at night to meet him in the tavern. And unfortunately the preview ended there.
Nevermind, I looked on his patreon and he made a post 3 hours ago talking about that scene. I don't have his patreon, and the image is blurred for me since I don't have it. But man I really want to see what Darthz is cooking behind the scenes. Since he only revealed one scene so far between the two.

SolarMan64

Oct 26, 2021
Yep, that seems to have done it, been replaying the scenes in which crashes used to occur (especially that final Noctas Temple scene) and it all works well, even if i skip the text it doesn't crash the game, thanks a lot for the fix!

sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
Nevermind, I looked on his patreon and he made a post 3 hours ago talking about that scene. I don't have his patreon, and the image is blurred for me since I don't have it. But man I really want to see what Darthz is cooking behind the scenes. Since he only revealed one scene so far between the two.
Darthz mentioned that the scene with Sephira and Kamal will have two parts... the one he uploaded three hours ago (blowjob), and the other part will be uploaded the next weekend (anal). He also mentioned that the full update will no longer be in mid-September but at the end of the month because new ideas for scenes came up, and he plans to extend some of them.

Last edited:

Anonymous8idk

Aug 22, 2020
Darthz mentioned that the scene with Sephira and Kamal will have two parts... the one he uploaded three hours ago (blowjob), and the other part will be uploaded with Kamal next weekend (anal). He also mentioned that the full update will no longer be in mid-September but at the end of the month because new ideas for scenes came up, and he plans to extend some of them.
Honestly, if he needs more time to work on scenes, I'm all down for it. I'd rather have quality over quantity. I just hope he doesn't overwork himself. Not sure how long the final arc is going to be, or how many scenes we will get next update. I just hope he's able to do what he wants with the time he has.

Reactions: SolarMan64

sam20sss

Jan 24, 2023
Honestly, if he needs more time to work on scenes, I'm all down for it. I'd rather have quality over quantity. I just hope he doesn't overwork himself. Not sure how long the final arc is going to be, or how many scenes we will get next update. I just hope he's able to do what he wants with the time he has.
Just to clarify, it hasn't entered the final arc yet. As Darthz explained, in 1.4 we're approaching the end of the third arc, and 1.5 is its conclusion, after which the final arc will begin.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes