senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Holy shit this one is masochistic I managed to get the bride of evil end. One thing to note is that the enemies are on a set route but when you get caught you can manipulate when they start moving again by stalling when you press continue, you can use this to your advantage by bunching all the monsters up and making it easier to pass them this bunching up stays in effect even after you pass out. That technique is absolutely essential to pass the last few rooms and needs you to pass out multiple times to get all the monsters timed up properly.
Honestly not a very good H-game but it is a hard as balls platformer that is incredibly frustrating until you figure out how to manipulate the monsters.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Holy shit this one is masochistic I managed to get the bride of evil end. One thing to note is that the enemies are on a set route but when you get caught you can manipulate when they start moving again by stalling when you press continue, you can use this to your advantage by bunching all the monsters up and making it easier to pass them this bunching up stays in effect even after you pass out. That technique is absolutely essential to pass the last few rooms and needs you to pass out multiple times to get all the monsters timed up properly.
Honestly not a very good H-game but it is a hard as balls platformer that is incredibly frustrating until you figure out how to manipulate the monsters.

Do you have the save files of all 3 endings?

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
l cleared all 3, dunno how to upload a save though (never done it before). Also, not sure if it's just me or a common glitch, but for the leaving the mansion ending it overlays with the Bride of darkness ending. It looks weird.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
l cleared all 3, dunno how to upload a save though (never done it before). Also, not sure if it's just me or a common glitch, but for the leaving the mansion ending it overlays with the Bride of darkness ending. It looks weird.
Just upload the save but put it in a zip file .that's all

Last edited:

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
K, here's the full save with 7 health, most* of the CGs in Extra, and all the notes to read (you can hit tab to read them).
*For some reason, l couldn't get the game to save me getting the "Back into the Light" scene? You're not missing much though, she puts on a blanket and walks out the mansion. If you really want to see it you can just leave out the front door since l have the two keys. Everything else is there though.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
K, here's the full save with 7 health, most* of the CGs in Extra, and all the notes to read (you can hit tab to read them).
*For some reason, l couldn't get the game to save me getting the "Back into the Light" scene? You're not missing much though, she puts on a blanket and walks out the mansion. If you really want to see it you can just leave out the front door since l have the two keys. Everything else is there though.
Thanks

Nikiton93

Oct 28, 2017
folder?

Reactions: Zazazap
Mar 28, 2020
I usually don't prefer pixel art but this game is cool.
It's very hard. The monsters are amazing.
It's in my favorites.

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah that's really useful. I think is a bug but thanks for it :alien:

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes