Unity - Completed - Tentacle Manor [2020-05-03] [PinkPub18]

1. 3.00 star(s)

MrUnknownPants

I write this right after finishing every aspect of the game and am trying to be objective as possible, while probably having enough salt in my blood now to cause both my kidneys to fail and salt Carthage's soil twice.

The ratio of game length to scenes is on the positive side. Once you have seen a scene, you will not have long to wait to encounter an enemy with a different scene. Only problem might be the art. Due to the amount of pixels used in the game the scenes are not that detailed and leave a little bit to the imagination.

Here and there story can be found among all the monsters, dead skeletons and nice wall lamps. Those manage to deliver the setting of a mansion overrun by catastrophe. The pieces of story do not get focus, but shine some light at the endings, which can be found.

As implicated above this game can be hard at several points. Personally I thought of them as a bit unfair, but it is possible to beat this game. It did hinder me in my plans of beating my meat to a game. At least the music accompanying you helps a bit with staying calm for the first few tries on a section.

The experience could have been better, but at the end of the day it is not that bad. It is average.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Joe016

I do not recommend this game. Turn back while you still can! This game has extremely bad sections that you just want to pull your hair out. Also the animations are very simple and not really worth the fap. please play different game!