• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Bruh there is no orgy. Lex just fucks Talia in front of Veronica and some nameless girls.

These events are so underwhelming.
Its exactly the same formula as with the prison/yacht event back in 2018.
Zero creativity or depth. You can´t even feel some sort of connection between Lex and any of the girls.

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I don't understand how to unlock scenes in memories of Harley Quinn 2 and Nyssa

Harley Quinn 2

View attachment 4015660

Nyssa

View attachment 4015661
Those are just "bugs" as there is nothing to unlock there.

It's like a lot of marked locked (colored as if there was something missing) about sex or other scenes where you can chose outfits/costumes as there are no more but usualy it's messed up, should stays locked greyed out as not available, but never has been fixed since... probably will never be at this rate but I'm not complaining as it's free but they should at least make an effort for the other ppl who paid for it or for self satisfaction to fix their own stuff as it's not even new. Anyway enjoy, you are not missing anything there about those.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I have a feeling that by the time the Gotham Event is over, Lex will have control over Gotham City and Batman will be locked up in Arkham helpless as he watches Lex rule and Catwoman will be the final step in his take over.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Bruh there is no orgy. Lex just fuck Talia in front of Veronica and some nameless girls.

These events are so underwhelming.
Its exactly the same formula as with the prison/yacht event back in 2018.
Zero creativity or depth. You can´t even feel some sort of connection between Lex and any of the girls.
I didn't even want the orgy and I still came out disappointed. This update had Barbara, and it somehow feels as if she's just another generic character. Not to mention the hair. They had a grope scene, and even that was disappointing.
This huge update turned out to be just a huge copy paste. My expectations were low and I was still disappointed.
Honestly AI would do a better job at creating stories.
What a dev, even when he delivers he disappoints, and whenever he disappoints, he manages to disappoint even further.

Not interested in all the other generic girls. Not sure who would be.

Anyways, any idea what scenes are this ones for Batgirl?

1726100119311.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Unreal434

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
I didn't even want the orgy and I still came out disappointed. This update had Barbara, and it somehow feels as if she's just another generic character. Not to mention the hair. They had a grope scene, and even that was disappointing.
This huge update turned out to be just a huge copy paste. My expectations were low and I was still disappointed.
Honestly AI would do a better job at creating stories.
What a dev, even when he delivers he disappoints, and whenever he disappoints, he manages to disappoint even further.

Not interested in all the other generic girls. Not sure who would be.

Anyways, any idea what scenes are this ones for Batgirl?

View attachment 4023983
The first one is Dual leash with Supergirl and the other 2 are also scenes with Supergirl in her cell.

Toontron1

Apr 11, 2024
They aren't using AI, just because the art is trash doesn't mean it's AI. It just means Sunset is phoning it in.

The sad thing is that AI could actually do a better job than Sunset at this point.

For example, I whipped these up in just a few minutes using a generic DCAU lora (not trained on any sunset images afaik) and a single inpainting pass over the faces to clean up some detail.

You could look at these and figure out that they're AI generated, but the complaints about the art in this update are just because he's really dropped the ball on quality.

I'm just really tired of all these dumbasses calling "AI" when the real culprit is shit artists. Don't let sunset off the hook so easily!
Someone is eventually going to make an AI generated version of this game one day... you just know it.

MelonMan9000

Dec 16, 2020
is there like a checkpoint when you start a new game cuz i have not played it in a long time but i don't want to start completely new

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
is there like a checkpoint when you start a new game cuz i have not played it in a long time but i don't want to start completely new
(For Windows) Any existing save should still be there, provided you haven't changed computers.
Or, you can use the Save on the OP which is almost complete.

Mishanya1004

Jun 16, 2020
Someone is eventually going to make an AI generated version of this game one day... you just know it.
I remember having this idea in the past to just copy paste the dialogue from the game and write scenes based on that - to then discover that the game isn't as easily breakable as many other Ren'py ones (like Behind the Doom) and as such it is nigh-impossible to get the dialogue separate from the game in a file.

Pity.

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
I remember having this idea in the past to just copy paste the dialogue from the game and write scenes based on that - to then discover that the game isn't as easily breakable as many other Ren'py ones (like Behind the Doom) and as such it is nigh-impossible to get the dialogue separate from the game in a file.

Pity.
Man do you even try at all?

Use textractor.

Like that was the first result on google for god sake.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes