arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to access saves? I am playing using Linux but wanna update to the latest version without losing progress.

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
Dev should just have the girls get impregnated and show a scene at the end of the game of them all pregnant instead of trying to include it into the game play. Minimal extra work has to be put in that way. It's not like your day counter is gonna hit 9 months anyways unless you're a REAL degenerate. If people want dialogue or extra parts related to the function it'd be rather easy to mod in except first the code would cause them to want to kill themselves.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
So has the dev just abandoned the Wonder Woman content on Themyscira? I was excited to see her content finished, but it seems every other Amazonian got content except Diana. Now the last few releases have shifted over to Gotham content. Will the dev ever go back and finish Wonder Woman's content?

adylis5871

Dec 15, 2018
So has the dev just abandoned the Wonder Woman content on Themyscira? I was excited to see her content finished, but it seems every other Amazonian got content except Diana. Now the last few releases have shifted over to Gotham content. Will the dev ever go back and finish Wonder Woman's content?
They did make an anoucment in their Roadmap July - December that they are going to update Temple of Aphrodite in between months when they finish it. So that means either in September or November.

Reactions: fatpussy123

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
They did make an anoucment in their Roadmap July - December that they are going to update Temple of Aphrodite in between months when they finish it. So that means either in September or November.
And to think Themyscira was suppose to be completed 2 years ago

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
Any new animated sex scenes from the new update?
There are not any new animated scenes, and there never will be again. I believe this has been unequivocally stated, multiple times, for years.

Hell, there aren't even any 'fake' animated scenes in this update, where he alternates 2 slightly different pictures to give the illusion of movement, or changes the expressions of the girls. 100% static pics.

• Sad
Reactions: michaelangelogago25

dwalen1

May 11, 2024
Can anyone help me, I can't run the app on my mac, the message The application “SU_2.4.1mac” cant be opened.

Sun_Wuk_Ji

Oct 8, 2022
i need people to upvote this so that the devs might see this if they are gonna add a charcter they need to add death she is a certified baddie

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes