Zero_Origin29

Apr 13, 2024
I am not entirely sure if it's actually the first meeting. It is when you confront her about Lily's wine, so maybe you have to not help Lily when she comes to you because of it?

Attached the choice where you can take advantage.
View attachment 3843992

Regarding Eva and Abigail: you ever got this choice:
View attachment 3844017
I got Abigail’s Chaos Path activated yes. Got the black door and everything. As for Mia I’ll redo chapter 1 and change Lily’s choice since I always picked the favor option.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
I edit the clip myself in 720p. If our modder used 1080p videos, it can easily explain the size difference. Does someone know how to properly check for viruses and stuff? If the mod's safe, I'd gladly give it some exposure.
Most of the size increase came from editing the videos already used in-game. I would upload a 1mb clip, remove watermark, maybe crop out the MC's face, now it's 2MB. I did use as high res videos as i could find for the scenes I replaced. Not only for the obvious reasons but also because videos normalize their width in game so cropping the video causes a zoom in effect. Causing low res videos to look really bad. On some videos I cropped out 75% of the screen. Doing that in 720p can result in a clip that looks 360p or worse. The mod is only jpgs and mp4s and is now updated to 1.5.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lianland

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure Wrath has hooked up with Jill especially with her new anger issues and how she treated the guy in the library by breaking a finger.
Agreed. I also think the "burnt rubber" smell that Lust keeps noticing/mentioning has something to do with this (a subtle nod to Gears of War, perhaps?).

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Agreed. I also think the "burnt rubber" smell that Lust keeps noticing/mentioning has something to do with this (a subtle nod to Gears of War, perhaps?).
I saw in many Books/Movies etc. that War is always connected with Stinking smell sometimes it is some sort of sulfuric smell othertimes it was an indescriblable smell and what Sin would you connect with War? Wrath Exactly. So yeah I think it's a pretty good hint for the Player.:)

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Hey everyone ! I updated both versions on Mega with a hotfix. For those having compatibility issues with internal thoughts bubbles hiding links, it should be completely fine now. I also fixed the issue noticed on Molly's "bad ending" love path, and a few other things.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SevenSins-CH2v1.5Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
This game is amazing, that's all. I spent hours playing and when I finished my route I started a new game to answer a question I had.

There's only one thing I'm unsure about, is there a route to lust for Keisha that doesn't involve blackmail but rather increases pleasure?

I saw in the comments talking about the Luxuria and Chaos routes, what is the difference between them?

In a stroke of luck that I don't remember how I managed to increase the rectory's sexuality (with the risk of involving other male characters), what is the method to achieve this option? And can you have a similar option for other characters like Keisha, Elsa, Molly and such?

And what is the game's release frequency?

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Some characters have a public ending, but it's always in the chaos path for now. However, I intend to add shared/orgy scenes on the main corruption path too (skippable, of course).
I just hope Elsa, Molly, Keisha and Abe have a public ending

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey Dev I have a Question What is the Code for the Chaos Blessing?
For the Love Blessing it is "BlessingL", for Corruption it is "BlessingC" but I can't find the one for Chaos since Corruption already has "BlessingC"? :unsure:

Coolbyte

Aug 14, 2022
Hey Dev I have a Question What is the Code for the Chaos Blessing?
For the Love Blessing it is "BlessingL", for Corruption it is "BlessingC" but I can't find the one for Chaos since Corruption already has "BlessingC"? :unsure:
it could be "BlessingCH" but id have to check myself.

Reactions: AVNTester2

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
This game is amazing, that's all. I spent hours playing and when I finished my route I started a new game to answer a question I had.
Thank you for your kind words! But I'm curious now, what was that question you had?

There's only one thing I'm unsure about, is there a route to lust for Keisha that doesn't involve blackmail but rather increases pleasure?
Yes, that's what I call "main route". It includes Love and Corruption indiscriminately, with small variations. The more experienced I am at writing, the more I try to narratively dissociate those two main routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw in the comments talking about the Luxuria and Chaos routes, what is the difference between them?
To keep it simple, it's the range of actions the MC is willing to do. I use DnD alignment system as guidance :
Love path wanders between Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral. Corruption from Chaotic Good to Chaotic Evil. Chaos from Lawful Evil to Chaotic Evil.
That's just a general idea. If I can think of a good idea storywise, I write it even if it contradicts this system.

In a stroke of luck that I don't remember how I managed to increase the rectory's sexuality (with the risk of involving other male characters), what is the method to achieve this option? And can you have a similar option for other characters like Keisha, Elsa, Molly and such?
For Kenzie to be more sexual, you need to transform college as a fun playground. Her pathing is heavily tied to how you transform college.

And yes, I will add that type of content (sharing, orgies...) to other characters as well. I always wanted to, but repressed myself as lots of players might consider it NTR (I wouldn't, but I don't make the rules). And well... We all know how NTR-haters can react to that, sometimes. And to be clear, I mean haters that go at war about it. I'm not accusing players that don't like that kink, which is completely legit, I don't really either.

Now that I give players the choice to share, or explicitly state that this choice will share the character, I think I found a good compromise.

And what is the game's release frequency?
There is no schedule. SS is a game I do in my free-time, and I don't plan to make a living out of this as I already have a job I really love. So, there are periods where I can work full-time on SS, and periods where I barely touch the game. From experience, an update takes 1 to 4 months, with 3 months being the norm.

I just hope Elsa, Molly, Keisha and Abe have a public ending
This public idea bloomed rather late in chapter 1, so I won't add it to characters whose storyline is already over (maybe a remake one day, lol), but the vast majority of the remaining cast, and those in chapters to come, will have that sort of path. I can't promise everyone will, as it may become repetitive at some point.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Thank you for your kind words! But I'm curious now, what was that question you had?

Yes, that's what I call "main route". It includes Love and Corruption indiscriminately, with small variations. The more experienced I am at writing, the more I try to narratively dissociate those two main routes.

"Reach Keisha's main Corruption route"]You can either help Karlee win the bet, then not coerce Keisha at Abigail's dinner. Or you can help Keisha win the bet, not coerce at Abigail's, then refuse her partnership in ch2.
All the doubts I had have been resolved, now I really appreciate it.

Is the path of grounding with blackmail the only way to put an end to their jokes in the game and really take control or does the way you said also do that? To have Abella's floor (the path of erotic filming) is it just blackmailing Keisha?

NTR or sharing are themes that I like but I also don't mind if I don't have one, but these types of corruption games never come into my head as an acceptable way to increase corruption without falling into sharing at a minimum, especially if the increased stat is lust.

About chaos, to have this do I need to lose people's trust or are there just a few options that unlock this?

It's a real shame that there won't be any sharing for Keisha, she's a character I'd love to see.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
NTR or sharing are themes that I like but I also don't mind if I don't have one, but these types of corruption games never come into my head as an acceptable way to increase corruption without falling into sharing at a minimum, especially if the increased stat is lust.
If I'm honest, I first started to write SS with this idea in mind. On Corruption path, Earth would be a nonstop orgy. I calmed things down for two reasons. First, it wouldn't be interesting gameplaywise, if every character falls for the MC at first glance. Second, well... Not everyone likes to share the main cast. That being said, I won't totally erase that type of content either. I'll let player choose.

About chaos, to have this do I need to lose people's trust or are there just a few options that unlock this?
The only requirement to reach a Chaos path is to be on a character Corruption path. Aside from that, there are no conditions. With the last update, I found a process I like : on a character Chaos path, the trust alters if the slave is willing, or coerced. That being said, there are a few characters where you need a low Trust to reach Chaos path (Elsa, for instance). This is not something I want to become a habit, because aiming for a low trust is counter-intuitive, gameplaywise. However, maybe I'll use that from time to time, whenever I have good narrative ideas.

It's a real shame that there won't be any sharing for Keisha, she's a character I'd love to see.
Hold on... Someone said Keisha will never have a shared path ? :sneaky:

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I feel dumb, would like guide, play couple times keep hitting same ending, so am dumb to want one?

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
Previous update was a month ago, aren't you being a bit impatient? :D just kidding.
I'd say between end of September and end of October. But I can't be more precise yet, as I'm currently in holidays.

Lianland

Game Developer
Apr 21, 2022
There's nothing to apologize about, don't worry. I'm always happy to read this message, because it means you like my game. And that's all that matters in the end.

4.40 star(s) 29 Votes