DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a theory, not really to do with the story but based on a comment mentioned before (cant really remeber exactly where).

An idea thrown out by Tinkerer was that Nergal could possibly transform into a female or a futa (because gods arnt necessarily restricted & he used Loki as an example) & Naamah was a somewhat out the blue character. Now the quite was something like "Tinkerer added a big red demon because he wanted to add a big red demon", but what if Tinkerer has scrapped the Fem/Futa-Nergal idea entirely but still wanted a big demoness for the game? Would 3explain why she needs Phallus G to please...

But this is just a theory on my part. Just something that crossed my mind in the wee hours of the night lol. It dosent affect the story or game in any meaningful way.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You know with the amount of children MC can (cannonically) have, with women who for the most part dont know theres other women or believe it's just 1 or 2 others within their own circles, I can only imagine just how screwed the Weirdwood Weirdwood regions gene-pool is gonna be in a few years. Imagine you're Mia's son, you walk into Weirdwood ro get some supplies cos you've got some money. You run into the pretty daughter of the local Shopkeeper & you take a liking to her (but you have no idea she is youre half-sisted). Or youre one of Frida's daughters & you run into the young, handsome son of that dark Elf ya mum dont like & you start seeing him (its youre half-brother!).

And dont even get me started on the debauchery that will happen in that Temple with all those half-siblings... the herasy I say!

All jokes aside tho this region is so fucked :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon1982

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You know with the amount of children MC can (cannonically) have, with women who for the most part dont know theres other women or believe it's just 1 or 2 others within their own circles, I can only imagine just how screwed the Weirdwood Weirdwood regions gene-pool is gonna be in a few years. Imagine you're Mia's son, you walk into Weirdwood ro get some supplies cos you've got some money. You run into the pretty daughter of the local Shopkeeper & you take a liking to her (but you have no idea she is youre half-sisted). Or youre one of Frida's daughters & you run into the young, handsome son of that dark Elf ya mum dont like & you start seeing him (its youre half-brother!).

And dont even get me started on the debauchery that will happen in that Temple with all those half-siblings... the herasy I say!

All jokes aside tho this region is so fucked :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Now that you mention it, if this keeps going the whole region will be far more in-bred than what I heard about Alabama, not that I'm shaming that state.

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes