FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That story is part of the main quests, there's no way we'll get 2 updates in a row on the main story.
plus Quetesh needs the spicey patch, so an update focused on her alone would look empty to people following the game on patreon, the sneak peak status updates would be bland

Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Who are the ladies in their communities most likely not chosen to be the mc's fuckbuddies? I know this is a sad topic to talk about & it seems to be a waste that they're not:

1. Siv - The only giantess in her village & most likely Briget's blood relative
2. Mrs Miller - The unnamed wife of the miller who gave the mc the mill & mother of an unknown girl

These 2 are the only 1s I can think of so who else can you think of?
I don't know where people get that impression...

3) Makith since sje lost a poll against Victoria
4) Do I have to tell you, or do you figure it out yourself?

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
My read was that the MC cares more about Erevi finding out than Nergal, it's just that Nergal finding out has downstream ramifications for her since she is one of his faithful. In that line of thinking, nothing about the MCs motivation has changed. He just finally met someone willing to blackmail him. Erevi still has no idea that he's been involved with the other temple, and I'm pretty sure Namaah openly suggests spilling the beans. That secret and the fact that the MC+Erevi's daughter brainwashed her into having more children are both bridges left to be crossed. Namaah's threat puts both his relationship with Erevi and her safety at risk.

Alice has always been a masochist, so I imagine the idea that her captivity was more of a playful romp was meant to soften the blow. Either way, I don't think the direction Tinkerer took was out of character for anyone involved. Had Alice been injured I'm sure the "relationship" with Namaah that takes place after the quest would not be the same.

All that aside, as powerful as the MC has become he still isn't a match for Namaah on paper. The idea that we finally met an entity capable of wiping the floor with him (for now) is a needed reality check if the gods themselves are coming into play soon.
I haven't gotten to this point yet, but I had some preconceptions based on what I've seen. The MC is the "chosen one" of both Nergal and Quetesh. The way I saw it, I thought the point was for the MC to stop the war between them, and somehow make them live in harmony with each other. Also, the MC's uncanny ability to find his way out of any bad situation lead me to this conclusion.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Who are the ladies in their communities most likely not chosen to be the mc's fuckbuddies? I know this is a sad topic to talk about & it seems to be a waste that they're not:

2. Mrs Miller - The unnamed wife of the miller who gave the mc the mill & mother of an unknown girl

This is a shitty topic guys, you should never predict failure if you can help it, you need to keep faith that Tinkerer will eventually see reason and create content for them.
But if we are to talk about overlooked women what about Mrs Tailor and Mrs Carpenter??? Two women who are so overlooked there has never been a single word said about them!!!!!

• Mrs Tailor (Edgar's Wife), spends all her days locked in his backroom making the clothes he sells.
  • Mrs Carpenter (Marcus's Wife), has it even worse, locked a cupboard most of the day... Welll ok, she's a doll that Marcus made himself, but she is VERY lifelike... maybe we can borrow her when all our other women are pissed at us for some unfathomable reason.

4) Do I have to tell you, or do you figure it out yourself?
She who must not be named?? yeah I remember her...

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Greta & Makith. I really just dont see them happening.

• Sad
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I'm excited to see Madam Daiyu in the future. She's quite mysterious and interesting, based off the items she sells. The name sounds east-asian which might expand the world-building and lore of PQ.

Imagine an asian goth mommy :love:

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I didn't overlook nor ignore. But she is so overlooked that she somehow subconsciously fall into this category.
This is a shitty topic guys, you should never predict failure if you can help it, you need to keep faith that Tinkerer will eventually see reason and create content for them.
But if we are to talk about overlooked women what about Mrs Tailor and Mrs Carpenter??? Two women who are so overlooked there has never been a single word said about them!!!!!

• Mrs Tailor (Edgar's Wife), spends all her days locked in his backroom making the clothes he sells.
  • Mrs Carpenter (Marcus's Wife), has it even worse, locked a cupboard most of the day... Welll ok, she's a doll that Marcus made himself, but she is VERY lifelike... maybe we can borrow her when all our other women are pissed at us for some unfathomable reason.

This conversation is gonna go of the rails...

Wheres my popcorn?

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm excited to see Madam Daiyu in the future. She's quite mysterious and interesting, based off the items she sells. The name sounds east-asian which might expand the world-building and lore of PQ.

I beleive she has been confirmed as asian. Also Zsofia the vampire mentions shes from the Eastern Kingdoms so we may learn more of this region through her.

While I agree with the "asian goth mommy" vibe I would think it's cool if she was a Kitsune (her 3 forms being a humanoid & literally a fox- number of tails are up to Tinkerer lol). That could be cool.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I beleive she has been confirmed as asian. Also Zsofia the vampire mentions shes from the Eastern Kingdoms so we may learn more of this region through her...
Zsophia is a Hungarian name (one of the eastern kingdoms that aren't asian).... we are definitely missing oriental & "dusky" content (not sure what other term best describes Indian/Pakistani characteristics), and some Middle Eastern/Mediterranean could be good too

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
She can be named, I just didn't want to say it. I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit here.

You miss Mrs Blacksmith. Poor woman stands by the stove all day and squeezes the bellows.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

I beleive she has been confirmed as asian. Also Zsofia the vampire mentions shes from the Eastern Kingdoms so we may learn more of this region through her.

While I agree with the "asian goth mommy" vibe I would think it's cool if she was a Kitsune (her 3 forms being a humanoid & literally a fox- number of tails are up to Tinkerer lol). That could be cool.
"daiyu" n chinese means "black jade"

cakebaker

Jul 5, 2021
The mod works just fine bud, best guess is you put it in the wrong folder, the "www" folder in the Zip should merge with the "www" folder in your game directory, check to see if you have an extra "www" folder inside your "www" folder, if so lift it one layer... you'll get a prompt asking if you want to merge the folders.
NO I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO DOWNLOAD AN OLDER VERSION OF THE GAME ITSELF. ITS FINE NOW, SORRY FOR THE CAPS

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She can be named, I just didn't want to say it. I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit here.

You miss Mrs Blacksmith. Poor woman stands by the stove all day and squeezes the bellows.
Na man I didn't miss Mrs Blacksmith.... I just didn't mention her because I think she's the dog you find for him in his first mission... I don't like women who are tooo easy and she's always sniffing every set of genitals around town. :p.

PS I'm pretty sure Jacob's wife was the sheep that you hunted for in his first mission... the men in this town just can't seem to hold on to their wives without locking them up!!! :unsure:

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 4060727

Hello again!

Figured I'd compensate for last weeks image by showing a little more skin:).

I have now added potions (both sexual and normal), perfumes, creams and all food items to the new crafting menu. The only item currently missing from the new menu is torches. But I'll probably find a solution for them in a later update.

I'm now also done with the non-pregnant version of the refurbished Victoria scene. It shouldn't take me more than a day or two to finish the pregnant version. The animation still needs to be rendered, but it's right around the corner.

All images and animations for the sexbench are also done. I hope to glue/script everything together in the coming week. Testing shouldn't be too timeconsuming since there are no new quests in this update. So, I still think I can get this released by end of this month (very end). This time there won't be a test release, I plan to go straight to an official release for all.

Bye for now!

Tinkerer

Last News
Don't get me wrong I like Victoria but there are too many sex scenes about her

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

There's no need to be sarcastic or rude about this

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

Speaking about her being a mommy, I wonder if she dropped kids before like Luthien

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes