Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
thats a better response. its just annoying when people give some kind of feedback or would have liked to see something in game and someone comes and says "no. the devs has to go through point A and B" am a consumer i dont care if someone has to go through point A and B its not my job to care. example. when you order food for delivery do you sit and think what the driver has to go through to deliver your food? they could get in to an accident but you dont think about that. it is up to devs to do what they want but that wont stop people from wantin something to be in the game simple as that
You want the dev to include something be a Patron and chat to them on the messages and discords, if you want to influence the Dev have some skin in the game otherwise it's impossible to keep everyone happy and there's no impetus to include your request over anyone elses

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
You want the dev to include something be a Patron and chat to them on the messages and discords, if you want to influence the Dev have some skin in the game otherwise it's impossible to keep everyone happy and there's no impetus to include your request over anyone elses
My similar reply got deleted by the mods, for who knows why. Maybe they reported it as harassing or inappropriate, I don't know. Griping to a bunch of pirates and thieves that what someone else is making doesn't satisfy your particular fetish is a waste of time.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
My similar reply got deleted by the mods, for who knows why. Maybe they reported it as harassing or inappropriate, I don't know. Griping to a bunch of pirates and thieves that what someone else is making doesn't satisfy your particular fetish is a waste of time.
True, I'm quite excited I've not had a post banned before I will wait with baited breath.

I'm reasonably sure the Dev does see the forum, not convinced they pay rapt attention to every post :) and I can't help thinking a friendlier hey dev what about some fetish of choice there's so many girls one of them must want to try it might be a better way to go but hey if we we're all the same it would be a boring old world

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
True, I'm quite excited I've not had a post banned before I will wait with baited breath.

I'm reasonably sure the Dev does see the forum, not convinced they pay rapt attention to every post :) and I can't help thinking a friendlier hey dev what about some fetish of choice there's so many girls one of them must want to try it might be a better way to go but hey if we we're all the same it would be a boring old world
Eh, it's not that interesting. I got a notice that it was deleted because it was "off topic" but the post complaining about there being no anal in the game wasn't. Go figure.

Of course the same people who want to have their fetish as an option, which requires the dev to write alternate scenes and dialog, pose parallel scenes, do multiple additional renders, etc. are the ones that later start griping about how long it takes to get an update vs the old days.

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
that is the thing. i never made any kind of request. but people here are too stupid to understand shit and feel the need to defend something/someone they like as soon as something that they disagree with is said

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
no i did not report anything if you pay attention most of my post also got deleted. to me you sound like an hypocrite calling people thieves and pirates yet here you are in the same website lol. i am willing to bet that you at some point have downloaded a game for free without suposrting it which automatically includes you in that category and even if you did not you are still in a website full of thieves and pirates lol hypocrite. also like i said in one of my post i do support but of course you dont didn't bother to ask because you are too focused on being hypocrite

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Great admission of lacking empathetic thought. Thinking about what others are going through should be a common thing, if you're lacking that, you're potentially a clinical psychopath.
yeah there are situations where people think about others. but let's be honest you aren't doing that all the time, you only do it when its necesary or something catches you attention. do you think about what people went through making the clothes you wear? or the people who worked hard to make the place where you live in? or the people who organize the super market so everything is in order for you? or the delivery when you order food? shit do you even think what goes through to get the water you drink everyday? you people dont get the point of what i was saying and it is fine just say you dont get it and dont act like you do

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
that is the thing. i never made any kind of request. but people here are too stupid to understand shit and feel the need to defend something/someone they like as soon as something that they disagree with is said
no i did not report anything if you pay attention most of my post also got deleted. to me you sound like an hypocrite calling people thieves and pirates yet here you are in the same website lol. i am willing to bet that you at some point have downloaded a game for free without suposrting it which automatically includes you in that category and even if you did not you are still in a website full of thieves and pirates lol hypocrite. also like i said in one of my post i do support but of course you dont didn't bother to ask because you are too focused on being hypocrite
yeah there are situations where people think about others. but let's be honest you aren't doing that all the time, you only do it when its necesary or something catches you attention. do you think about what people went through making the clothes you wear? or the people who worked hard to make the place where you live in? or the people who organize the super market so everything is in order for you? or the delivery when you order food? shit do you even think what goes through to get the water you drink everyday? you people dont get the point of what i was saying and it is fine just say you dont get it and dont act like you do
Wow.

1. For someone who posts complaints about things you don't like you sure have super thin skin when anyone responds to you with anything other than full agreement.

2. While it may be implied by your contradictory & unintentionally ironic words, are you really so simple (or so pathetically desperate to artificailly inflate your post count) that you can't multi-quote like a normal person?

:rolleyes: Jebus. #ignored

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
Great admission of lacking empathetic thought. Thinking about what others are going through should be a common thing, if you're lacking that, you're potentially a clinical psychopath.
I think that may be the definition of a sociopath, but, either way, at least one applies. :LOL:

:rolleyes: Jebus. #ignored
Lat adopter, I see. I had to take a look, just for shits and giggles. Someone needs a grammar class, too. :ROFLMAO:

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes