Which scene do you like in the game?

• Total voters

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It is a bit confusing that all persons in a dialog use the same color purple for their names. If different names would use different colors, you could distinguish them at a glance without even have to read the name.

It is sad that the school uniforms now are removed. I actually like the view of young women of legal age in short school uniforms.

Reactions: Love MILF!

SoftNormals

Jan 10, 2023
Damn, what happened to Olivia's tits? It's like they keep shrinking. In her newest scenes they look like 2 cup sizes smaller. She lost that busty goofball look and is a more generic body now :S

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: madelein-00

JustMeDoingStuff

Formerly 'PapaSnabes1'
Feb 15, 2020
Chloe is creepy, a bit on the "put a bag on it" side, and her "I'm not asking but I'm asking, but I'm not asking" thing is one of the most annoying things that people do and makes me want to have nothing to do with her whatsoever...
/character-ignored
lol

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17 + WT by ozpush

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 841 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Nudist School with ozpush's walkthrough mod to v0.17.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
i wish there was more anal in this game. like we should have the option to fuck them in the ass or pussy, they should react in a diferent way depending on which hole you pick. also if the girls are virgins they should react like it when being fucked and not like if they have done it plenty of time

DaFinker

Apr 24, 2024
i wish there was more anal in this game. like we should have the option to fuck them in the ass or pussy, they should react in a diferent way depending on which hole you pick.
Nah - the Dev would have to double the slides for the scenes. There will probably be some later, but not everyone is a buttboi.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Nah - the Dev would have to double the slides for the scenes. There will probably be some later, but not everyone is buttboi.
your reasoning dont make sense. liking anal is one thing but going "nah the devs has to do this and that" so? not impossible and not hard to have some more scenes, now its to late of course since the scenes that are done are done but it could have been something to take into consideration, and if not everyone is a buttboi then just dont pick the option?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
your reasoning dont make sense. liking anal is one thing but going "nah the devs has to do this and that" so? not impossible and not hard to have some more scenes, now its to late of course since the scenes that are done are done but it could have been something to take into consideration, and if not everyone is a buttboi then just dont pick the option?
It could be just that the dev isn't into anal. I obviously don't know anything about Elsa's preferences. But it would be harder to make scenes with that and make it seem like the characters enjoy it (even just the MC) if you don't like the thing yourself. No, not impossible as you say. But I know many devs will only put into their games what they enjoy.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
My similar reply got deleted by the mods, for who knows why. Maybe they reported it as harassing or inappropriate, I don't know. Griping to a bunch of pirates and thieves that what someone else is making doesn't satisfy your particular fetish is a waste of time.
True, I'm quite excited I've not had a post banned before I will wait with baited breath.

I'm reasonably sure the Dev does see the forum, not convinced they pay rapt attention to every post :) and I can't help thinking a friendlier hey dev what about some fetish of choice there's so many girls one of them must want to try it might be a better way to go but hey if we we're all the same it would be a boring old world

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
True, I'm quite excited I've not had a post banned before I will wait with baited breath.

I'm reasonably sure the Dev does see the forum, not convinced they pay rapt attention to every post :) and I can't help thinking a friendlier hey dev what about some fetish of choice there's so many girls one of them must want to try it might be a better way to go but hey if we we're all the same it would be a boring old world
Eh, it's not that interesting. I got a notice that it was deleted because it was "off topic" but the post complaining about there being no anal in the game wasn't. Go figure.

Of course the same people who want to have their fetish as an option, which requires the dev to write alternate scenes and dialog, pose parallel scenes, do multiple additional renders, etc. are the ones that later start griping about how long it takes to get an update vs the old days.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes