Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I wonder when we will see Victoria's punishment from Madeline. Her sisters already got a scene ages ago. Faerin seems to be saving it for later, I wonder if it's a very important scene? Madeline mentions Victoria is not affected by it or afraid, she might enjoy it a lot more than her sisters

Reactions: hotmen

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
So I got stuck with Victoria. It says its time for next boxing lesson, but when I talk with her between 20 and 23 it says she busy and now its not the time. I have seen only 1 chore and dont know how to trigger 2nd. Beat up Devon already. Love is at 41 and dunno how to incrase it, alto we talk only for her.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So I got stuck with Victoria. It says its time for next boxing lesson, but when I talk with her between 20 and 23 it says she busy and now its not the time. I have seen only 1 chore and dont know how to trigger 2nd. Beat up Devon already. Love is at 41 and dunno how to incrase it, alto we talk only for her.
You've encountered a known bug with Victoria's boxing event, most likely having done her event the night before Madeline needs to be at her office (she goes to work on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 14:00). Unfortunately there is no workaround for it.

That being said, until the update with the fix is released, you can use this save for the time being. It's a clean 0.4.1 save, you'd just have to do the current content.

To avoid the bug, don't train Victoria on a Monday or Wednesday night, any other night is fine.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, sorry to ask this, perhaps was already answer, but strangely with search i didn't find the answer.
Can someone tell me if this 0.4.2 is already the extra? Or i need the op extra crack? I ask, because till now, i always see the thread title with extra, but now only 0.4.2.

Thank you

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi guys, sorry to ask this, perhaps was already answer, but strangely with search i didn't find the answer.
Can someone tell me if this 0.4.2 is already the extra? Or i need the op extra crack? I ask, because till now, i always see the thread title with extra, but now only 0.4.2.

Thank you
Version 0.4.2 already contains the key you need.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
Hearing people mention how they encounter the "bug" of Victoria's cleaning scene conflicting with taking Madeline to work... IMHO, this could be put to use as a meaningful choice within the game. The dominant strategy resulting from this meaningful choice could be for the player to adjust the boxing training day to either Friday, or after taking Madeline to the office. Since there currently isn't a (hard) event on those afternoons it could work. "Randomizing" the times that Victoria cleans could also be useful for adding variety to the time between (hard) events.

As for all of the "downtime" that the player experiences during the week as of right now. Would it be possible to have the icon that is under the clock be set to speed up time to take the player to the (hard) event? It could be a command like "hover" to display the appointment time and "click" to speed up time. Yes, the risk to missing content would exist, but only (soft) events that could exist up until the appointment time. Any (soft) events after the (hard) event would still have the possibility to take place. This also could be used on the bed to "skip" the day.

Out of curiosity, will any of the locations that have completed their narrative purpose so far be used again? Moving the "boxing" lessons back to the gym? Having the old appartment being used for a "midnight rondevous"? The pool for sex scenes with the other girls from swiming club? Hell, we could even use Ruslan's office to pay for clues as to who the blackmailer is or the people that are after whatever secret is in Madelines house or workplace.

Looking forward to the end of the month!

Reactions: XulOnTuesday

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hearing people mention how they encounter the "bug" of Victoria's cleaning scene conflicting with taking Madeline to work... IMHO, this could be put to use as a meaningful choice within the game. The dominant strategy resulting from this meaningful choice could be for the player to adjust the boxing training day to either Friday, or after taking Madeline to the office. Since there currently isn't a (hard) event on those afternoons it could work. "Randomizing" the times that Victoria cleans could also be useful for adding variety to the time between (hard) events.

As for all of the "downtime" that the player experiences during the week as of right now. Would it be possible to have the icon that is under the clock be set to speed up time to take the player to the (hard) event? It could be a command like "hover" to display the appointment time and "click" to speed up time. Yes, the risk to missing content would exist, but only (soft) events that could exist up until the appointment time. Any (soft) events after the (hard) event would still have the possibility to take place. This also could be used on the bed to "skip" the day.

Out of curiosity, will any of the locations that have completed their narrative purpose so far be used again? Moving the "boxing" lessons back to the gym? Having the old appartment being used for a "midnight rondevous"? The pool for sex scenes with the other girls from swiming club? Hell, we could even use Ruslan's office to pay for clues as to who the blackmailer is or the people that are after whatever secret is in Madelines house or workplace.

Looking forward to the end of the month!
I have considered adding a "skip day" or "skip to appointment" function but decided to wait a bit until more content is added.
The amount of time you are skipping should decrease as more content is added, and my hope is that (eventually) it will be a lot less than it is now. But if that turns out not to be the case, I'll add it later on.
I definitely don't want it to be "click skip 10 times, do one thing, repeat" (although, in early development, that's almost inevitable in a game like this).

(And yes, I intent to re-use some of the locations later.)

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Will it be possible to have an ability in settings to change MC's name? - in case you'd use
save(s) provided by someone else due to having replay game from a start due to bugs? :unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will it be possible to have an ability in settings to change MC's name? - in case you'd use
save(s) provided by someone else due to having replay game from a start due to bugs? :unsure:
We have discussed this, and I don't think we are going to get it. Sorry.

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes