Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.2] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 33 Votes

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
You're proving my point here, if other fans aren't voicing their opinions then they are the silent majority/minority. Mom fans are in a lot of threads asking for mom content like every update and always complaining when there's no content, I don't see this as much in fans of other family members.
On what basis are you claiming that the silent majority aren't fans of the mom character? You are assuming cause and effect where there is simply a correlation. Vocal fans favouring moms does not in any way dictate the preferences of silent fans. You can't assume that all mom fans are vocal about it. Silence is neither agreement nor disagreement. It is just silence.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nope. I'm using the normal one.
I'm not sure what you mean by "normal one" as there are no cheats in-game.

Each of the "board meeting" events have to do with your progression with one of the girls. The first one has to do with Madeline herself, the second one involves the MC, the third one is after you've taken Olivia to the swimming contest, the forth one is after you've helped Annabelle by modeling for her and the fifth one is after you've been training Victoria.

Could you attach your save, please?

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh no. Not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Hope its optional
No, nothing is really optional.
On what basis are you claiming that the silent majority aren't fans of the mom character? You are assuming cause and effect where there is simply a correlation. Vocal fans favouring moms does not in any way dictate the preferences of silent fans. You can't assume that all mom fans are vocal about it. Silence is neither agreement nor disagreement. It is just silence.
The most commonly asked question here is "can we fuck the mom yet", so yeah, they are very vocal.
Nope. I'm using the normal one.
Can you upload your save, one of us will take a look.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
A: "My favorite character is the best character!"
B: "No, this character is the best! Definitely better than your favorite character!"
A: "Now you've done it! You're a shitter! Let me use other people who may or may not exist to make my point!"
B: "But you can't even speak for those people who may or may not exist! Still best character ever, can't deny it."
C: "You're both shitters, shut the fuck up and stop flooding this thread with useless shit!"
ADMIN: *says nothing but deletes everyone's posts, maybe issues warnings to multiple offenders*

Imagine arguing preferences and perspectives on an internet forum in 2024...

ehh.gif

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, the silent fans aren't vocal. By definition. And so you can't tell if they are mom fans or not.
The mom fans are rarely silent, that was my point. We see the polls, we read the forums. The polls show the interest is far more even, Oli might be ahead for this game by some for now, but all of them have their fans. Yet almost every single update, of every game we have worked on, there is always at least one person, who asks some variation of 'can we fuck the mom yet?', it could be the single most asked question on the site, enough so that it's a running gag. It's so old, that we don't even make memes about it any more. That is how tiresome that question is at this point.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
The mom fans are rarely silent, that was my point. We see the polls, we read the forums. The polls show the interest is far more even, Oli might be ahead for this game by some for now, but all of them have their fans. Yet almost every single update, of every game we have worked on, there is always at least one person, who asks some variation of 'can we fuck the mom yet?', it could be the single most asked question on the site, enough so that it's a running gag. It's so old, that we don't even make memes about it any more. That is how tiresome that question is at this point.
So people who don't participate in your polls aren't fans?

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys I don't know why but I had a bug in wich,after the pool contest with Olivia,the Victoria training quest freezed,in sense that the game say ''maybe I have to train her more'but when I go to the basement to train her MC says maybe there is not the time to train her,and Annabelle quest resetted at all;the game force me to repeat first hentai game quest,saying that I had to install the game,I started it but after selecting the character,I cannot go on...Can I have an hel in this?I try to attach some save files.Ty in advance

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys I don't know why but I had a bug in wich,after the pool contest with Olivia,the Victoria training quest freezed,in sense that the game say ''maybe I have to train her more'but when I go to the basement to train her MC says maybe there is not the time to train her,and Annabelle quest resetted at all;the game force me to repeat first hentai game quest,saying that I had to install the game,I started it but after selecting the character,I cannot go on...Can I have an hel in this?I try to attach some save files.Ty in advance
For Vicky, it seems as though you have done her boxing event on a Mon or Wed, the event takes place at the same time as you taking Maddie to work, and it bugs it out, to fix that, load an older save and do it on another day, or wait for the fix at the end of this month.

For some reason your Anna lust stat was too high, did you use one of the mods floating around?

Reactions: Sycho

lillos

May 22, 2017
For Vicky, it seems as though you have done her boxing event on a Mon or Wed, the event takes place at the same time as you taking Maddie to work, and it bugs it out, to fix that, load an older save and do it on another day, or wait for the fix at the end of this month.

For some reason your Anna lust stat was too high, did you use one of the mods floating around?
nono I did not use any mod,I don t know why Anna is too high.Then,Annabelle issue I fixed it,but Vicky I cannot trigger the even never....I don't know why
ty anyway for your time

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
nono I did not use any mod,I don t know why Anna is too high.Then,Annabelle issue I fixed it,but Vicky I cannot trigger the even never....I don't know why
ty anyway for your time
The simplest way to avoid the boxing/chore bug is to not train Victoria on Monday night or Wednesday night (until the bug is fixed). If you train her on either of those nights, the time you check on her is the same time that Madeline needs to be at her office (14:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays), and you won't be able to do both events on the same day, which would lead you to getting fired by Madeline if you check on Victoria first. However, any other day of the week is fine.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ty anyway for your time
We are still looking into the Anna bug, will let you know if we figure something out there.

Reactions: Sycho

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
So finally got around to starting this one and I'll probably wait a couple more updates to write a review but really digging this one. So far may be my favorite Faerin game.
Man of the House was tremendous did a great job with the relationship/dating sim mechanics and had some awesome scenes that were just kinky enough to not get boring but not too over the top. The Veronica stuff especially was top notch. Unfortunately there were a bit too many variables mechanically and it's dated visually.
I really enjoyed Mystwood Manor's management aspect and the visuals were definitely a step up but the lewds were a bit bland, not horrible just not as arousing as the stuff in Man of the House.
This game seems to be blending the best of both: Great visuals, with some nice mechanics and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome stuff looking forward to more

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: Sycho and rKnight
Aug 31, 2020
This is definitely the game I’m looking forward to the most... I’m hesitant to play it before it's finished because I wouldn’t be able to handle it cutting off suddenly or having my progress interrupted when I'm fully immersed. But, patience is something you acquire with patience, right? ^^

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
This is definitely the game I’m looking forward to the most... I’m hesitant to play it before it's finished because I wouldn’t be able to handle it cutting off suddenly or having my progress interrupted when I'm fully immersed. But, patience is something you acquire with patience, right? ^^
Just a little over a year, or at least that’s what I last heard the plan was… but yeah, I agree with you

• Sad
Reactions: MaxRichard
4.10 star(s) 33 Votes