AndyM

May 8, 2024
Triple quadruple post from you, but this is only real line I take from it.

I view basic "install" as a litmus test. Hope these "players" never try "VH" lol, hopeless as it should be for these kids!

ps. cool AI avatar, I started a solo Twine project and used same asset/lora for my game image!
:love: Very hot nurse girl, I like it a lot!
Thanks for sharing

I found her on Lust Goddess, a cheap ass scammer Dev game on
ss_ef730688f4c22dc56440a549e077f79d00571c8c.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: trester123

AndyM

May 8, 2024
I slowly believe that you are a troll. I sad what I had to say and if this is even too high for you,
no one can help you.

Bye.
Hang on... you are the one who started up quoting me, if you're going to quote someones else's post then you can expect they just might reply, it isn't a troll act to reply to a quote, by your logic you're the troll for starting up quoting my post to begin with, when I was the one just saying what he had to say, not the reverse

I said nothing derogatory at all to you to result in your insulting me like this, yet here you are accusing me of possibly being a troll and telling me that I can't be helped because what you said earlier was too high and other than that what in the the fuck does "too high" mean? You been smoking some funky shit or what? :KEK:

It's okay if you want to keep trolling me tho, you can call me a troll and try to suggest I'm dumb just for disagreeing with you if it makes you feel better and it would be no skin off my nose

I don't think you're a troll, you just got the wrong impression from what I said or something, calm down bro, it's just the internet, there's no need to take it so seriously

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Regarding the last scene...
It would be nice if Inui implemented an option where Rena voluntarily or forcibly sucks this scumbag.
It would be extremely humiliating and disgusting for her... Let's say the bastard is sitting on the sofa, and Rena, as a slave with a collar, is kneeling in front of him...
You can also put a shell from an RPG 7 grenade launcher into Rena...
In short, there are many options. Who has any wishes? There are too many pointless conflicts in this thread.

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Cockroach level from the previous game! Didn't care for them as an enemy, but the speed and challenge from a small floor/flying harassment insect enemy or monster would be great.

I wish he would revisit the struggle mechanics. The last game felt much more authentic. This game is mechanical and predictable.

OmegaXavier

Jul 10, 2017
Triple quadruple post from you, but this is only real line I take from it.

I view basic "install" as a litmus test. Hope these "players" never try "VH" lol, hopeless as it should be for these kids!

ps. cool AI avatar, I started a solo Twine project and used same asset/lora for my game image!
Hi.

What's this game name?

Link, please?

THX

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Try to stay relevant to topic... (I'm not the best but trying!)

Twine/sugercube2 is a user friendly platform for visual novels and some good game mechanics. My game isn't posted, I've got a .1 but so many users release too early and then just stop! I'm just working and waiting. And "VH" is kinda 1st rule of fight club lol ya know it, or ya don't. Continuing with unpaking troubles these members also shouldn't try to mod a game like fallout or Skyrim. Both are awesome with mods.

I made this little guide for HOTB scenes a few updates ago but still 70% of content

AndyM

May 8, 2024
Continuing with unpaking troubles these members also shouldn't ever try to mod a game like fallout or Skyrim.
Mods are extremely niche and are a far cry from releasing full games that are meant for mainstream H gamers, it's no surprise that a lot of people would not be able to get their heads around the more complex mod installations for Skyrim etc

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
Regarding the last scene...
It would be nice if Inui implemented an option where Rena voluntarily or forcibly sucks this scumbag.
It would be extremely humiliating and disgusting for her... Let's say the bastard is sitting on the sofa, and Rena, as a slave with a collar, is kneeling in front of him...
You can also put a shell from an RPG 7 grenade launcher into Rena...
In short, there are many options. Who has any wishes? There are too many pointless conflicts in this thread.
i doubt he is going to do this..
i saw his comments rena will not succumb to pleasure somewhere in his dlsite, so i doubt he is going to do that..
well.. i do like his style tho..

conflicts? ah.. about zipping.. i better stay out of the conflicts.. i'm here to enjoy the h content.. LOL

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
No, that is not an excuse for protecting those people. If you can't follow a simple list of instruction, it is your problem, not the one of the creator. Are you kidding me? If this is the one thing you can't handle, I don't want to know how you live.

This gets beyond ridiculous.

Who said that this was the last update? Inui clearly said that he is making the final part now, but it will possibly take a year to finish it.
After that, there will be additional levels. Sgt.Bilko writes every update in this topic. You can find them via search engine, it is not that hard.
You seem to be fun at parties . . . if you EVER get invited to begin with . . .

DarkKaplah

Jan 27, 2018
Having an issue with the game. When I try to play "The Forest of Foul Smells" I hit an infinite load. Can't go any further.

Now I'm from the time of game downloads from IRC systems so I'm fairly sure I got this decompressed properly, but I might have made an error. Is there a known bug here?

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
Having an issue with the game. When I try to play "The Forest of Foul Smells" I hit an infinite load. Can't go any further.

Now I'm from the time of game downloads from IRC systems so I'm fairly sure I got this decompressed properly, but I might have made an error. Is there a known bug here?
You can try and switch the language to Japanese and then load it.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes