Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
question, are all the parts identical? if so I could download each part from a different file site
and if not then I guess ill have to skip this one D=

Reactions: trester123

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
question, are all the parts identical? if so I could download each part from a different file site
and if not then I guess ill have to skip this one D=
You have to download all the parts and the update on page 45 and after extracting everything you combine it in a single file

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
I think the question is Mega has a DL limit, and so does Pixel so if you got parts 1&2 from mega and 3/4/update from pixel.

I think that would work fine. It's been about a year ago but I did just that due to limits and no problem.

Satanaru606

Jun 5, 2024
The fact is tech luddites want to play the game and the way it is setup is putting a wall up for them, calling them stupid isn't helping or even true, I know a guy in his 50s with a Harvard university degree who is an international journalist, something I doubt a single person who has used this site are smart enough to do, yet he does not know how to deal with merging folders, being a tech Luddite doesn't mean stupidity, even stupid people can merge files into a folder
If you use the search option in this topic, you will see that people explained how to install the game several times.
If people are unable to follow a simple list of how to install the game, I question their intelligence very much, not only
because those people were able to enter the internet. This is not rocket science, it is a simple "Step 1, Step 2,..." routine.

If people would just read and follow the instructions, they wouldn't ask.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
If you use the search option in this topic, you will see that people explained how to install the game several times.
If people are unable to follow a simple list of how to install the game, I question their intelligence very much, not only
because those people were able to enter the internet. This is not rocket science, it is a simple "Step 1, Step 2,..." routine.

If people would just read and follow the instructions, they wouldn't ask.
I'm well aware that there are lots of people trying to guide and help them in this chat, I still think calling them stupid is completely unnecessary and just plain stupid troll shit,
if you read my previous comment to the one you replied to, I also mentioned that I've shown them and that was first hand demonstrations, it's not like they are doing it on purpose, being a tech luddite is a real thing

If you use the search option in this topic, you'll see they are reading the instructions and they are still fucking up

I've seen the very same problems from games on here that don't use multi zip and then the problems sprawl out into the chat with people squabbling about it just like here, there are plenty of games on here that have the multi zip function, multi zip would be the most sensible option to resolve these problems, for people who are tech savvy IDK WTF they don't use it

Last edited:

Satanaru606

Jun 5, 2024
I'm well aware that there are lots of people trying to guide and help them in this chat, I still think calling them stupid is completely unnecessary and just plain stupid troll shit,
if you read my previous comment to the one you replied to, I also mentioned that I've shown them and that was first hand demonstrations, it's not like they are doing it on purpose, being a tech luddite is a real thing

If you use the search option in this topic, you'll see they are reading the instructions and they are still fucking up

I've seen the very same problems from games on here that don't use multi zip and then the problems sprawl out into the chat with people squabbling about it just like here, there are plenty of games on here that have the multi zip function, multi zip would be the most sensible option to resolve these problems, for people who are tech savvy IDK WTF they don't use it
No, that is not an excuse for protecting those people. If you can't follow a simple list of instruction, it is your problem, not the one of the creator. Are you kidding me? If this is the one thing you can't handle, I don't want to know how you live.

This gets beyond ridiculous.

So, was this really the last update?

is the Game finished now?

Or is there still more to come?
Who said that this was the last update? Inui clearly said that he is making the final part now, but it will possibly take a year to finish it.
After that, there will be additional levels. Sgt.Bilko writes every update in this topic. You can find them via search engine, it is not that hard.

Last edited:

AndyM

May 8, 2024
No, that is not an excuse for protecting those people. If you can't follow a simple list of instruction, it is your problem, not the one of the creator. Are you kidding me? If this is the one thing you can't handle, I don't want to know how you live.

This gets beyond ridiculous.
You think it's too simple for people not to be able to do?
You quite obviously have never seen a tech luddite in action on a computer :HideThePain:
They are really something else :FacePalm:

It isn't about excuses dude, they just plainly can not do it

I have built computers from the ground up probably about 100 times or so over the course of my life, I have recompiled games in order to make cracked versions of them, I didn't even need instructions for this shit to work, I'm used to the way it works, but I'm not a tech luddite and the creator failed to take them into account for his game

The sensible way to go about it would be to create 1 upload set that has the latest update as a multi zip and then another the same as the one it currently has for people who want to minimize downloads by only applying the update files

Some of the people are actual tech luddites, the other ones are just kids that haven't got a clue and shouldn't be playing it anyway, at least it has a silver lining in keeping some kids away from it I guess

AndyM

May 8, 2024
No, that is not an excuse for protecting those people
What isn't an excuse for protecting them? IDK what you're on about, I'm only pointing out that tech luddites exist and that it's precisely why they can't do it, if they can never play it because of it, then that's just the way it is

From the point of view of a smart developer, they would never cut the tech luddites out of their pay check, the work involved in making it work for the luddites as well is practically 0 compared to everything else in making a game, but what they do it is entirely their choice even if it's a poor one

Last edited:

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
the other ones are just kids that haven't got a clue and shouldn't be playing it anyway, at least it has a silver lining in keeping some kids away from it I guess
Triple quadruple post from you, but this is only real line I take from it.

I view basic "install" as a litmus test. Hope these "players" never try "VH" lol, hopeless as it should be for these kids!

ps. cool AI avatar, I started a solo Twine project and used same asset/lora for my game image!

Last edited:

Satanaru606

Jun 5, 2024
What isn't an excuse for protecting them? IDK what you're on about, I'm only pointing out that tech luddites exist and that it's precisely why they can't do it, if they can never play it because of it, then that's just the way it is

From the point of view of a smart developer, they would never cut the tech luddites out of their pay check, the work involved in making it work for the luddites as well is practically 0 compared to everything else in making a game, but what they do it is entirely their choice even if it's a poor one
I slowly believe that you are a troll. I sad what I had to say and if this is even too high for you,
no one can help you.

Bye.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
There was a step by step instruction, on how to install this game, a few pages back....can the mods please post a shortcut to the installation guide on the 1st page?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes