Ren'Py Hermione Trainer [v0.2] [EdgeAI]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

colween

Oct 5, 2020
None of the in game content has that 6th finger. I have already removed it. The banner however hasn't been updated.
The Banner and the second picture in the OP then :)
You should do it as soon as possible, some players (a lot maybe) will ignore your game just for that...
Thanks and good luck with your game.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Yes. If you like i can send you more.

Sorry - there's no mouse pussy in this version.
But, if you like, i can send you one from a aother game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More Mindy: No problem
More mouse girls: Depends. I'll DM you what I mean in a minute.

EdgeAI

Sep 4, 2024
More Mindy: No problem
More mouse girls: Depends. I'll DM you what I mean in a minute.
I have no plans for any more furry girls or even furry content for the foreseeable future. Mindy will have more content at some point, but its not a priority right now.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I have no plans for any more furry girls or even furry content for the foreseeable future. Mindy will have more content at some point, but its not a priority right now.
I was referring to toccata dropping edits. Concerning the game itself I think the names sake should be the highest priority right now.

Sides, I'm an artist. If I want more Mindy content I'll do it myself.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Total shit game. AI art is nice but that only proves that AI can create great art. You should have let the AI create the entire game because the rest is 100% worthless garbage.
Before you criticize a game, you should first say what's good about it and praise that.
If you can't say what's good about a game, then don't comment on it.

You need to discuss constructively ! And say exactly what is bad, where and why and how it is better. And show exactly what you mean with an example. If that's missing, your post is 100% worthless garbage.

nada_nix

Dec 3, 2018
Shaking my head at negative reviews that does not address anything about the game.
There should be a review rule that removes trash that only speak about the medium. Those 1-star reviews are essentially nothing more than reviews of AI art in general.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
That happens on every AI-art game.

It really makes one convinced that the people against AI are the good guys. The fact they constantly repeat the same debunked claims even when there's been direct proof to the contrary posted, that is. Typical good-guy open-minded behavior, that.

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
Shaking my head at negative reviews that does not address anything about the game.
There should be a review rule that removes trash that only speak about the medium. Those 1-star reviews are essentially nothing more than reviews of AI art in general.
You're not quite right. People don't care about the game's AI for the most part.
Another thing, when you create a game using the style of a successful author, that's stealing. Same thing when you do it with the AI. It's the stealing and plagiarizing that makes people angry.

Such games will never achieve success and recognition. They will always be a faded shadow and plagiarized.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
You're not quite right. People don't care about the game's AI for the most part.
Another thing, when you create a game using the style of a successful author, that's stealing. Same thing when you do it with the AI. It's the stealing and plagiarizing that makes people angry.

Such games will never achieve success and recognition. They will always be a faded shadow and plagiarized.
Again, Akabur's game use licensed content without a license, slow down your high horse. (in their case, it's not plagiarism, it's theft)
I highly doubt WB or Disney would see their games with a good eye.

Copying an artist style is not the same as ripping off their creations.

A human artist would be able to enable Akabur's art style too. Hmm... I wonder if it has been done before...

I don't see anyone complaining there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karnewarrior
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes