amirulharith2

Jul 17, 2018
is there a way to like view the events that are not boss / defeat cgs? like I like the one where we got stuck in the wall

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
It would be worse if that one is the completed one yes. Otherwise it makes no difference to me
I'm pretty sure I read some patch notes that they added more scenes with the updates so I mean that's something to look forward to. But unsure if it's the finished product... It would be nice to see v1.0.3 on here.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969

ShunNyS

Jul 14, 2018
Game did not launch at all. Am I missing something?
EDIT: I launched it the next day and it worked.

Last edited:

Pizik

Feb 17, 2024
View attachment 122674

Overview:
Travel to a threatening future and seek the fragments of a powerful weapon to defend your kingdom. Future Fragments is an adults-only, modern take on a platformer with genre-bending gameplay, full english voicework and a branching storyline with choices that actually matter.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: HentaiWriter - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelogs:

Social Media Links:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE -
Gallery Unlock*

View attachment 85938 View attachment 85940 View attachment 85944 View attachment 85945 View attachment 85946 View attachment 85951 View attachment 692904 View attachment 692906 View attachment 692914 View attachment 692918 View attachment 692919 View attachment 692920 View attachment 692921 View attachment 692923 View attachment 692924 View attachment 692925 View attachment 692926 View attachment 692927
This has to be one of the best, probably even the best platformer game I've ever played, really hoping to find other games like this

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So for reasons yet to become known, I cannot get up this path to complete the ice level.

A snow ball is, I assume, suppose to land here so I can jump on that and then progress but... well... it isn't. :S
1726213386076.png

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
is there a way to like view the events that are not boss / defeat cgs? like I like the one where we got stuck in the wall
Nope! You'll have to wait until *maybe* next update, or maybe not. The only way to view any of the scenes is to play honestly and earn each one. Not a single soul among the 7 billion humans alive has decided to record and upload any of the newer scenes, so you're just gonna have to wait.

Arckand

Feb 20, 2018
I loved the demos, but playing through a whole game just to get to some cgs is a pain in the ass. I hope someone uploads a video of them with no commentary somewhere soon. :)

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
ColdBlade The only ones refusing to work for me are IsekaiExpress and Terminal - the latter seems to be down as a whole. The other four work fine. If most of them are down for you - there is a problem on your end.

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Basically nothing was added since the demos.
from what i understand there are several voiced and animated scenes, some with the npcs, some with Faye and the other lady, and several end scenes that play after you beat the final boss.

but not a single person on the face of this planet has both recorded and uploaded any footage of these scenes. I've only seen screenshots, so I know they exist, but barring dedicating hours, if not days, of my life to Future Fragments, I will not see them.

Supposedly many of these scenes will be included in the gallery update, which, according to HW, may or may not be in the next update, which may or may not be anytime soon.

I've tried my best to be patient but I haven't seen any new h-content (that wasn't shitty anime stills) since... I want to say the "End" level demos, which was in like 2019?? 2020?? 4 years ago

Myriiad

Mar 19, 2024
HentaiWriter I'm really liking your game. When I'm in a more financially stable spot, I'll purchase the Steam copy.

That said, I'd really like a walkthrough. I started writing one up, recording locations and dialog choice consequences, but I noticed that you have do dialog prerequisites or additional options based on Ideals values. Is there any chance you'll release a walkthrough? If not, may I get access to game-data so I can write a walkthrough? I do want to make a note that I don't intend on spoiling the endings or straight telling people the actual dialog the characters say but mainly the Ideals stat changes as what's needed for certain scenes to be available.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes