Handeri

May 31, 2022
No, that is the file it modifies. It doesn't matter where you save the script.

No it does not, I believe I remember reading that they will be added. I think the reason is the same reason the boss scenes aren't in the gallery right now, since they render during cutscenes and not normal gameplay like the ones currently viewable.
1714356693902.png
this?

ffish

Sep 4, 2017
Do the game over cutscenes for the Earth and End levels not have any text, or did I mess something up?

Twisturn223

Aug 10, 2017
Honestly surprised the mods haven't locked this thread yet.

Did HW actually release that promised patch or has it been silent since release?
The patch is being worked on. HW doesn't like giving out release dates for them because some damn thing always goes wrong and he ends up missing the date, hence the "it's out when it's out" philosophy.

filler546

Nov 15, 2023
There's the blood and guts guy at the start of the Ice Zone, but it doesn't seem like an evil route is as well developed or interesting.
It would be amazing if a route is well developed, but you know, someone has to write all that logs, that useful logs that someone will read in a bored noon or something....

Reactions: dragonsix6969

OmniFurious

Sep 7, 2021
Updated my script, the level progress part now includes solving all electric and ice level puzzles, as well as unlocks all databanks and enough achievements to unlock gallery access.
If the gallery doesn't unlock after using this, just restart the game.

Jul 21, 2020
im not quite sure about the temperature of this take but: i personally really like female voice acting in h-games especially if it's good, i like Talia's voice and Vie's is charming too i think.

I do agree there might have ben too much here, the databank things are def. a miss overall in this game, but that aside i like it.

Reactions: Lord Kimmek

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
It would seem the third Hard Achievement in the Celodst (Ice) area is bugged, I've killed a bunch of enemies by bouncing shots out off of walls yet none unlocked the achievement.

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
after finishing (with pain since last 2 levels were unfinished mess that didn't had most of dialogue lmao)....

I'm sorry for people that bought this.

1. No full gallery where you can actually see ALL the scenes,
  2. current gallery is not even finished (last level is lacking animations like slow/fast/climax like previous levels have in gallery),
  3. endings have literally no NSFW content (unless some of those have but after getting 2 (one legit and one by using script/cheats) I got nothing beside more text spam,
  4. all those stats are only useful for getting different endings but if those are just walls of texts with blurry pixel stylized random non NSFW picture is just pointless),
  5. you don't even play as 2nd girl.
  6. forest and last zones are missing so much dialogue. I literally had no idea why I was fighting the scientist chick at some point since her lines and dialogue boxes are missing
  7. The tag "corruption" kinda is bait since outside of the "defeat" scene from 1st boss then nothing like that happens. I really hoped that there would be choice to go full blue succubus/demon (and damage to enemies would be based on sexuality stat or sex scenes would be way to defeat enemies) or stick to human form but NOPE, you kill jelly boss and that's all, you never see the blue demon form of MC. Unless by "corruption" you mean stacking violence stat by killing everything even NPC....woah
  8. No New Game+ or "fun cheat mode" or something where you can easily repeat game to get different endings (if they have any value at this point), unlock achievements, get hidden NSFW scenes (implying there are any) without fully replaying this SLOP of a game

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes