RPGM Completed BRIDE QUEST ~FOUR BRIDES OF ISEKAI~ [Final] [Studio Chirimenjako]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Yeah I guess. I sped run the game to get to the sex scene to look at the hands and they look like they are all AI even the animated ones, the backgrounds are all definitely AI made.

View attachment 4034072
Doesn't look like AI to me. The first topdown view is just an illustrated artstyle, and while the hands look a bit bad in terms of quality on the second, they're still fully intact each with 5 fingers. AI would have terrible problems getting that right without clipping.

Hands are the most difficult to draw for many artists, that's more likely the reason.

Reactions: flannan and Arabi1

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Yeah I guess. I sped run the game to get to the sex scene to look at the hands and they look like they are all AI even the animated ones, the backgrounds are all definitely AI made.
The description of the game on dlsite lists where ai was used.

【AI Utilization】
・Logo
・Backgrounds
・Some non-main characters
・Some event CGs unrelated to the main characters

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
is there even any established rules for putting the "ai cg" tag
from what ive seen so far works with very little usage can get away without having it, but id prefer if we had something with zero tolerance...

Reactions: Dargondo

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I mean fingers are not the best way to look for AI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even on free ones like above
Though admittedly there are still other tells and things they can not do properly. like books. weapons and other held items

raith

Jul 30, 2017
that's the the thing, my max movement was 5 or lower and l rolled a 6 on the dirt path area

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
impressive how the game is borderline designed to be hostile to the player
you either get lucky or starve in the dungeon and get a penalty of all your items and half your money for clunky gameplay mechanics that are not only counter-intuitive, but also as easy to fix with a "stop moving in this specific tile" option rather than make you move for the entirety of the roll's result
sure, you can go for the generic npcs but they all have the same reused animation of a brown haired girl with the same cup size which is incredibly jarring given how every npc has a different one, which made me feel so scammed i'd have felt less insulted if the dev punched my dog in front of me
this isn't a game, this is grounds for revoking the dev's computer access for the rest of their life

charabit781

May 21, 2020
Some RNG mechanics was rigged look like game has fixed RNG where you always get no matter what, i try save and load i always get roll 1 and all attack always missed in fisrt turn

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is it a harem type game getting everyone at the end or is it separated in diferent endings getting just one girl per ending?

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I'll be watching this one. Damn wish we had a working Wolf RPG emulator for phones
We do but performance depends on your gpu.. you'll need a minimum of adreno 618(SD720) & above for decent play.. if you want to play wings of roldea you need atleast Adreno 700 but games like monmosu pet elf girl can b played just fine with SD650...

My phone Mtk comparable to SD620 can play wolf rpg just fine as long its not the same as wings of roldea(tons of skillsfx or map fog)

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes