RPGM - Completed - BRIDE QUEST ~FOUR BRIDES OF ISEKAI~ [Final] [Studio Chirimenjako]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jackaljax

Really wish we had some basic animation or sounds for at least the main girls. I played in cheat, but can definitely see this being a pain to play regularly.

For anyone playing remember to grab a crystal before you leave and be sure to use it to return to town. If you don't you'll lose a lot of items. And stock up on Magic dice to make sure to can hit the end of a map, store, or inn without roll constantly.
    Weapons for the MC can only be found at store on the map, I recommend getting the x-ray ring as soon as you can afford it to take out the guess work.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Inuyasaha

an incoherent mish mash of random assets thrown together into a painfully slow scene collector. movement is RNG based while maintaing bog standard RPGM combat.

you rescue the girls as you progress thru the dungeon with the last one being a single lv away from the boss.

i guess the game wants you to do multiple grinding runs to get the girls affection up to get more scenes but the gameplay is not good enough to make it thru one run, let alone multiple for each girl.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Dargondo

This is for the completed version of the game.

This game falls severely flat in every regard.
    The sex scenes are literally just gifs ripped from across the internet with the text of "fucking" playing overtop of them for a few seconds before it cuts to a standing CG of whatever character the player just interacted with.
    There might be more to it than that, but after over an hour of playing I couldn't take it anymore since the gameplay loop is absolutely abysmal.

There are a grand total of four significant female characters to encounter, but they are very flat with all the depth of a tea spoon to the point that the description on the front page completely sums up their entire personalities from what I was able to experience, which admittedly wasn't much since I spent most of the game just trying to land on very specific spots on the adventure map to get specific encounters.
    I literally spent 5 minutes just rolling the dice and moving around in a circle trying to get to the exit of the floor I was on before I got lucky and rolled the right number, which is just a terrible way to do movement.

The whole game feels like it was slapped together in a rush one afternoon using assets from all over the place, poorly rendered images, cheap mechanics, and way too many references to dragon ball to the point that the money is Zeni, the healing items are literally senzu beans, they have both the super and ultra divine water, you can learn the after image technique AND the death beam, and so on and so forth.

Nothing in the game is explained, it's just an absolute mess from start to finish.