PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
the skill "hands of a titan" still doesn't work i was playing on ver1.0.78 until my progress stopped at getting the hands of a titan skill then i updated the game to 1.0.88 and my save files were still there so i loaded the same save file and tried it and it still didn't work so then i started a new game and got all the way to that same spot and hands of a titan still doesn't work

do i need to delete all my save data to be able to run the game correctly or is it bugged for everyone else too?
Hands of a Titan has been plaguing me so I am in the process of replacing it entirely. Hang in there, the next patch will have it completely replaced.

For now though, you can try this to move forward... open a console using F2 then enter the following command exactly (case sensitive):
warp MeetNerthus

king869547321

Nov 25, 2020
Hands of a Titan has been plaguing me so I am in the process of replacing it entirely. Hang in there, the next patch will have it completely replaced.

For now though, you can try this to move forward... open a console using F2 then enter the following command exactly (case sensitive):
warp MeetNerthus
thank you this worked great but i ran into a different problem i progressed normally getting magda destroying the blockade her getting captured etc but i don't know where to go now i don't know how to get to the flying palace that haniel is hiding in i made it to the "radiating chapel" room in the cathedral but nothing is happening in the room except a chest at the end of the room when i look at the map of the cathedral there's a skull below me and a question mark indicating a quest inside the room but there's nothing in there when i go in the room

is there some kind of boss intro i haven't activated or something i missed?

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
1726550543971.png
i cant use this skill wtf bro im stuck either keyboard or controller

NVM guys i just need relog :FacePalm:

Last edited:

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
For everyone having issues with Hands of a Titan...

I have killed it and replaced with something more fun.

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
huh...anyone else getting a resolution selection problem with the 1.088 itchio on the front page?
Just double checking.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BookOfKorvald-1.0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: igorenya
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes