PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
I'm missing Judgment and The World.. any ideas on where to find them? And where did you find the blade?
The world IS Noraitha. You will get that one when she unlocks. Judgement is in the Holy Crucible just outside the chamber Magda was chained in. If you beat him then you may have just overlooked the card which will still be there to collect

kookra

Aug 3, 2022
The world IS Noraitha. You will get that one when she unlocks. Judgement is in the Holy Crucible just outside the chamber Magda was chained in. If you beat him then you may have just overlooked the card which will still be there to collect
Thank you for the fast response. I've picked up the card you've mentioned,, but Noraitha's card is still not there. I've tried talking with her to maybe unlock it over dialog but nothing happened.

Reactions: b3hnood

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Thank you for the fast response. I've picked up the card you've mentioned,, but Noraitha's card is still not there. I've tried talking with her to maybe unlock it over dialog but nothing happened.
What happens when you step into the arcana room at the tavern? (Tavern basement, far right door) Do all the outer ring of cards turn over?

kookra

Aug 3, 2022
The Empress, Queen Bee. Find her by going to the cliffs area where you found Astrid, and search for the second exit on the East side of the area. Above the exit that leads to the entrance to the Holy Crucible
I guess I've overlooked the card. I've unlocked it now, thanks!

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I remember checking out this game when it first got posted here, and thinking there was plenty of potential.
Glad to see that potential realized.
I will say however, that the game would benefit greatly from some kind of map or a guide (doesn't have to be in the game itself, can be external), since it seems like there are plenty of very missable things.

Reactions: RSnark and b3hnood

Deathlyzant

May 9, 2022
Does anyone know were to find the silk robes for the black spectre? Im preatty late into the game yet I havent found it yet, did I miss it?

KillYourKarma

Jun 6, 2024
How does it play? The sex scenes look great and I love the art but the actual gameplay segments seem a bit janky from the screenshots. No disrespect to the dev, project overall is one of the best I've seen here.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
How does it play? The sex scenes look great and I love the art but the actual gameplay segments seem a bit janky from the screenshots. No disrespect to the dev, project overall is one of the best I've seen here.
Plays decent, although most weapons have a way longer reach than you'd expect. Getting all items is also a bit of a grind money wise.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
No disrespect taken! You want to play a game that is fun and also functional, I totally get that.
I did my best to make the gameplay as fun and solid as I can, but there is still room for improvement. I am consistently working on updates to polish this more and more.
People seem to really enjoy the game though so make of that what you will.

PunchingDonut

Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Plays decent, although most weapons have a way longer reach than you'd expect. Getting all items is also a bit of a grind money wise.
Yeah the attack ranges are a bit on the large side. I am currently reworking the hit detection system a bit and will dial these back in once that is working the way I want it to.

Reactions: Lateralus1337
Jan 22, 2019
Uhhh I just saw the magda and kara captured cutscene, and therese running away, i defeated agatha and olivena, now there's no quest markers, no info its just blank. What do I Do?

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Is it a softlock? I was moving to the cathedral to rescue girls and went right to the stone of angel to haniels sanctum, defeated her, got a scene and nothing. Trapped forever or backup with save 1 hour ago. Any command or something else?

Well, Warp is amasing. Hope nothing bad will happen in the future.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BookOfKorvald-1.0.88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

king869547321

Nov 25, 2020
the skill "hands of a titan" still doesn't work i was playing on ver1.0.78 until my progress stopped at getting the hands of a titan skill then i updated the game to 1.0.88 and my save files were still there so i loaded the same save file and tried it and it still didn't work so then i started a new game and got all the way to that same spot and hands of a titan still doesn't work

do i need to delete all my save data to be able to run the game correctly or is it bugged for everyone else too?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes