2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Finished the game. It is quite short but its an okay experience. Not sure if I there are any other scene other than the one in the screenshot but I will not push my luck doing another game. I still want my luck in my Gacha Rolls.

Chillion

Aug 16, 2019
2 questions: 1, is there a gallery? 2, is there a save file one can upload to unlock said gallery?

メメcc

Dec 21, 2021
A Buckshot Roulette more suitable for followers of Slaanesh, now we don’t have to sit at the same table with Tzeentch followers to play games

Reactions: carbonik15gx

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
It was only a matter of time before someone made this

At least it's not eroguro, tho I'm sure fans of that would've loved some blood

Nov 13, 2022
Loved the art style, have been looking for similar-styled games - reminds me of that handyman game. Not much to the gameplay, no head-scratcher element to it, frustrating that you have to go through hullabaloo for a few scenes, neat for a short game though. Hope the dev has a bigger project in a similar style. Loved the dance moves at the floor though!

Last edited:

ShyBandit

Sep 29, 2020
Game softlocks if you use a skip card to end the round. Also, I'm pretty confident she's cheating, because she hasn't shot herself a single time. I'm actually confident shooting herself is not an animation she can even pull from.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2018
If you're going to copy Buckshot Roulette, why not copy the balance the more popular game has perfected? There's too many live rounds in this game. Ends up just being spray and pray with no strategy.

also guys what are the odds of failing a 66% roll 9 times in a row? should i buy lotto tickets?

Last edited:
Reactions: staley111
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes