VN Others Completed Witch Halloween [v2020-09-22] [Towndarktales]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Am I the only one who gets severe stutter/fps drops? Like, the game barely moves. But when I press Alt+tab into another window or overlaying window then everything works perfectly. Unfortunately I can't make the game play windowed.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Does anyone know what asse1-8 has filetype? I want to extract video content but can't recognize the file type.
Sad that the game doesn't have the folder with videos like in the next one.

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone know the exact location of the gallery in the files, can´t find them for some reason, a clear path would be appreciated.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Every time I try running it opens and plays the intro, but then crashes and deletes the ColdClientLoader.exe. So I have to re-extract the game every time.
ColdClientLoader is, if i'm not wrong, a cheat that is erased by most antiviruses like malware, so think about it. Maybe you must put this into the whitelist.

AnhC

Mar 13, 2022
When i launch the coldclientloader.exe windows automatically deleted it for me because it says it contains virus and/or trash files (it did not even say "may" or "might") smh

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to make this game work? it opens and starts but closes by itself. I've done everything that was sujerido released it in the anti virus and installed .Net still nothing. and this program does not appear for me ColdClientLoader.exe

XSt3phn0X

Feb 24, 2021
Is there a way to reduce the quality/resolution?
My potato laptop run the game slightly slowed, it is still playable but I prefere playing to a lower quality than having to wait a couple of seconds longer thn actually needed, this of course supposing the girl doesn't actually walk slowly because scared

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes