Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
It will be in 0.16 update
Is it? So next update will have at least some kind of scene with clients? If so then its going to be a great update. A brothel game with no sex scene with some clients lacks soul and culture!. Dont add stories or convo, just scene in the night service, but instead of just a image, at least have some renders.

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
I don't know if this changed, but I played remake quite some time ago - first thing I noticed - during "night services" management part - short scenes of services provided were completely removed (they were changing based on training level. Also "special scenes" with unique customers were removed (they were optional before, so that also looked like a weird decision). So pretty much anything brothel work related was stripped of "spicy" content.
I hope in the n3xt update, they will include some kind of sex scene with clients, i dont care about the special costumers just the night service sex scene alone os enough.

Reactions: A. Dark

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
It could be a nice harem game, but in this case I see no reason for it to be brothel game. Because half of female characters are still "oirans" - so it doesn't really feel as a harem game. Even if game makes sure that you know that mc took virginity of almost all "oirans".

It could be "geisha (don't sleep with customers)" establisent management game. Management minigame (in it's current form) wouldn't suffer as it could simply be redirected to dancing, poetry and other similar skills training. Entertaiment profits could be "connected" to those skill levels. And MC can still play around with everyone and geishas could be viable LI characters.
Or it needs more brothel "content" (at least for the minigame part)

It's still high quality game, though. So it will be worth to go through it, when it will be complete
That's how I play it actually. I've been able to stabilize my economy by rushing the Entertainment room and running the Red Petal with none of the ladies having any sex with any customers.

And you fucking bitches still complain the game is too hard

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
That's how I play it actually. I've been able to stabilize my economy by rushing the Entertainment room and running the Red Petal with none of the ladies having any sex with any customers.

And you fucking bitches still complain the game is too hard
Game still have mentions of them servicing clients (in visual novel part of the game) or there are no mentions at all? (I have no idea myself).

Respect the dedication though.

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
Game still have mentions of them servicing clients (in visual novel part of the game) or there are no mentions at all? (I have no idea myself).

Respect the dedication though.
The game story will still mention them being with clients.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Nekomo fr be awesome being an oiran :devilish:
I think that was main problem with earlier version of the game - trying to introduce "bad endings", instead of simply putting in an option to allow all characters to "work" in the brothel.

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
I think that was main problem with earlier version of the game - trying to introduce "bad endings", instead of simply putting in an option to allow all characters to "work" in the brothel.
Yes, no need for bad end, what i want personally is just the mini scene in the work, just like eros land or club detention.

Fumio46

Apr 25, 2024
for Linux only 700mb? is this file correct not an error? and the game won't start, please update the link

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes