bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
I have such a question - there is a phone in the game, but how to use it? Where can I find him? Which button should I press to make it appear?

juznone

Oct 7, 2017
Somehow i kept thinking maybe the original game creator sold, or give all the game codes, with all the models data to another person, which (for me) seems to re-do the entire thing.. If we look at it this way, it justify why this game have been changed so much.. I mean, look at the original game before this, the whole gameplay and the plot progression, are consistent, dev also didnt overly neglect the mother, but now the current dev style are somehow putting more efforts on developing others add on characters and also trying to add more unrelevant thing.. Grinding may be good, but overly grinding can make people go away.. If anyone played Second Happiness, the amount of grinding is quite a lot, makes me not having enough sleep but the content unlocked after that is quite nice ( for me).. Well, yeah, i think the dev are somehow seems two different person..

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
Sounds like a conspiracy. A conspiracy I can get behind with all weird shit that the dev has been pulling

krozoz0

May 31, 2024
You know exactly what I'm asking...but seeing total luck of intrest in this topic, I think that I got my answear.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
My God, i was waiting for more realeases to try this game again, but damn...
when was this game turned into a poluted repetitive garbage that only wastes our time ?
The first rework, some years ago. Steadily worsening with each update since l.

krozoz0

May 31, 2024
I see...It's kinda sad that rework made this game worse....well no point for me to look into it then ..at least not until it change back the way it was before

zeronic53

Feb 11, 2021
I played this game for 2 hours from a long time save and..
why are there buses now? The forced tasks are horrendous, Why are there so many filler characters now? Mf you should work on the original 5 girls, years since the remake and you still don't include the best friend.
But ngl the part where they watch you jerking off and the girls fucking each other its pretty hot i love it

2.60 star(s) 122 Votes