• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
I'm stuck. It keeps saying my character needs to rest, even after I've already rested.
hey there,
Please DM me and send me your save game, I'll take a look at it ^^
You can get it from the following location
C:\Users\<WindowsUser>\AppData\LocalLow\WegildDev\The Outcast Tribe
1724591842770.png
There you will find folders that contain saves. Please send me the savedata.game file that is found under it (if you have only 1 save slot, only 1 folder will be there)

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
At the moment there is an impregnation system, each sexual encounter once the player is (currently) under 2hp can result in pregnancy after loosing all steps. Each defeat scene ends with pregnancy as well. After Character is impregnated, there is a wait period and then birth, at the moment amount and types of newborns are tracked. I will expand upon the mechanic to include permament upgrades to the main Hub, a kind of a nursery and a few npcs. As a pregnancy content enthusiast I can assure you that it is and will be a constant focus.
i know the character cant go out and fight while pregnant but will there be other ways for them to do the sex while pregnant? asking for a freind

which is me

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
i know the character cant go out and fight while pregnant but will there be other ways for them to do the sex while pregnant? asking for a freind

which is me
There is a possibility that I will expand the pregnancy content in such a way during which Wegild will be able to fight while pregnant. The possibility for that is there but, if it happens, it will be in a pretty long time.

When it comes to having sex while pregnant in Bloodcaet (The Hub with the house), yes it will be possible. Once I add some more NPC's I will draw a few animations for that ^^

Yours,
~WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
game looks good, but seems like it needs more content before I personally install it
Hi there!
Completely understandable ^^ I'm trying to pump out as much content as I can but it will take a while (since when it comes to coding and pixel art I am alone). I am, however, cautious when it comes to the quality of content. Instead of pumping more story/sex animations just for them to be there I am aiming to put a lot of hours into mechanics as well, so the game feels and plays like a curious platformer game with its own soul ^^.

Yours,
~WegildDev

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shypanda99k

fellaswell

Feb 11, 2024
Can you make the player character less fast? It's really hard to take it at all seriously if I move 80mph with one keypress.

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Can you make the player character less fast? It's really hard to take it at all seriously if I move 80mph with one keypress.
Wegild's speed was already changed several times, I actually started receiving feedback that in 0.1.5 it finally feels "all right". Are you playing that version and is that your feedback after it? I will of course take it into consideration and should more voices appear I will look into decreasing it again.

Zelnik

Sep 28, 2019
So a few things:

I agree, the characters movement is far too fast, controls are janky as a result.

Also, the pixel art doesn't really correspond well with the drawn art. I think her pixel artwork needs to be updated.

This game has promise. If it goes in the right direction, you have my money.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev

FunnyMoustacheMen

May 16, 2024
Not bad, the new update did fixed some of the game breaking bugs (for me at least lol), looking foward for the next updates, though could you do something about some of the ledges? They don't seem to be accessible and there are clearly enemies on it, which means it should be, but the gal can't jump that high / that far

• Red Heart
Reactions: WegildDev

fellaswell

Feb 11, 2024
Wegild's speed was already changed several times, I actually started receiving feedback that in 0.1.5 it finally feels "all right". Are you playing that version and is that your feedback after it? I will of course take it into consideration and should more voices appear I will look into decreasing it again.
Played that version. I think if you hold the ladder climb button while running that's an appropriate run speed. Could you make it so the run is always that slow?

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Not bad, the new update did fixed some of the game breaking bugs (for me at least lol), looking foward for the next updates, though could you do something about some of the ledges? They don't seem to be accessible and there are clearly enemies on it, which means it should be, but the gal can't jump that high / that far
Hi there!

I'm glad that the build works better for you than the old one. When it comes to ledges, they are intended to be this way mostly ^^. There will be an unlockable double-jump ability, along with a dash that will allow players to explore those spaces.

Yours,
~WegildDev

WegildDev

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
So a few things:

I agree, the characters movement is far too fast, controls are janky as a result.

Also, the pixel art doesn't really correspond well with the drawn art. I think her pixel artwork needs to be updated.

This game has promise. If it goes in the right direction, you have my money.
Hey there!
Thank you for taking the time to write your input!

Indeed, after asking the internal community on Discord, there were many voices that Wegild is, indeed, still too fast when it comes to movement. I am looking into reducing it further, maybe even drawing a new running animation to make it more appropriate ^^

When it comes to pixel-art and drawn art, there are currently no plans to redesign Wegild's look. Some animations are kind of old, such as the attack or block ones, and they will be replaced with new versions (right now I am redesigning the blocking mechanic, which brings about new animations for that as well). Due to that fact the might not have the correct amount of frames, sometimes are choppy and the anatomy is not quite right. Those will gradually be changed and replaced with the correct, 8 frame animations.
If you are, however, speaking about the canvas size itself (bringing up an image as reference)
1724946377561.png

While it is not on this scale, majority of in-game sprites are of 64 size. Anything bigger than that would vastly increase the time during which I would be able to draw an animation (more details = more work).
Sometimes, sadly, in this kind of work we need to keep it realistic. I would not be able to create higher fidelity animations and still keep up with programming, and I would hate to be dependent on another person to do crucial work.
Besides, the idea of PixelArt is to draw in a way that would let the rest of the brain fill in the missing pieces (one belt on Wegild's legs instead of several portrayed in drawn art).
Apologies for writing a dissertation haha, will leave some sources if you are interested in the subject

Sources:

Yours,
~WegildDev

FunnyMoustacheMen

May 16, 2024
Hi there!

I'm glad that the build works better for you than the old one. When it comes to ledges, they are intended to be this way mostly ^^. There will be an unlockable double-jump ability, along with a dash that will allow players to explore those spaces.

Yours,
~WegildDev
Double jump you say? Now that's gonna be good, also i think the spider should get its own naughty scene with our Goblin, given its the only enemy that does not have any.
There is also a few ideas:
- Puzzles
- Minions (from pregnancy, and having to nurture them like a mother, since you know )
- Backpack for more loot, because of loot-goblin (heh HEH? Okay i stop lol)
- MOAR WEAPONS AND CLOTHING OPTIONS

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes