3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
Well, it is a bit all over the place, but at least we see something... The old man looks like his skin turned into rubber like Luffy, but it is just loose and has not rubbery quality to it anymore.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 663031

Overview:
The game revolves around a family of three. John the husband, Mariam the wife, and Bernard the father. As Bernard unexpectedly comes into the lives of John and Mariam, their lives as they know it are changed forever.

The game is played from a narrative perspective as you accompany the lives of this family. As you come to know Bernard, you find that he is of a devious, immoral character, with an insatiable sexual appetite. Without a second thought, he eyes Mariam as his prey. The story unfolds from there.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-19
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer: Damookie
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - MEGA
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA

View attachment 663068 View attachment 663031 View attachment 663069 View attachment 663070 View attachment 663074
It seems to be an interesting game
Let's see the updates take years
Thank you

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
And here I thought the 3d models in Good Night Kiss was ugly. My god. How did you manage to create something so hideous, it actually turned into a masterpiece? What sorcery is this? I was laughing the entire time

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Very little content as you said yourself, and we are already in another year and you did not bring any updates, waste of time, bro .... I don't know about your problems, forgive me for this, but for the satisfaction of the people who put faith in your game. Have a good time. :unsure:

Last edited:

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
jesus fuck how over top do you want to be with the facial expressions?
Do you realise where you are? You're in a site that posts works of art. And considering how original this game is (not following the traditional copycat art like most people do), I find it very clever that the Creator is pushing the envelope to being us something different, funny, and imaginative. If you're looking for normality, then I suggest you get off the computer and step outdoors and meet real people instead of poking at creative artwork that's typical of fake life.

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Do you realise where you are? You're in a site that posts works of art. And considering how original this game is (not following the traditional copycat art like most people do), I find it very clever that the Creator is pushing the envelope to being us something different, funny, and imaginative. If you're looking for normality, then I suggest you get off the computer and step outdoors and meet real people instead of poking at creative artwork that's typical of fake life.
Fuck off troll, just cause I don't like what you like doesn't mean you get to talk shit.
Clever is having a fun story line with twists or random stuff you don't see coming. Not giving an old man a face that gives kids nightmares

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Fuck off troll, just cause I don't like what you like doesn't mean you get to talk shit.
Clever is having a fun story line with twists or random stuff you don't see coming. Not giving an old man a face that gives kids nightmares
Then why are you kids commenting to a game you don't like? ;)

Reactions: x666
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes