VN HTML Taru's Infernal Pledge [v0.4.0] [FlimsyLegs]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I have played several vampire games on Steam with only text with decisions and statistics to manage, so I can say that I like this kind of novel games (y).

Read that this game has a combat system, and the lack of graphics doesn't bother me too much, as the text does and helps the imagination.

100k words in five chapters, I don't know how many chapters are planned but maybe 20k is enough to see if I like it or not, I'll comment in the future.

Reactions: FlimsyLegs

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
So... Maybe dumb question, but I never bought anything from itch.
If I buy the current version, will I have access to future versions too, or would I have to buy each update separately?

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
So... Maybe dumb question, but I never bought anything from itch.
If I buy the current version, will I have access to future versions too, or would I have to buy each update separately?
You get full access to all future updates and versions!

It actually depends on the creator on itch if they select "Set different pricing for this file" to on/off. If off, it means a player purchases access to all files and future files under a project. This is what I have setup.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Game over in the first chapter :KEK:!

The cultists slaughtered me mercilessly, I thought I could escape somehow and that the demon was deceiving me.

It's trial and error, but now I know how to get to chapter 2 :WeSmart:.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
So is it only the demo available here? The changelog talks about later chapters so it's a bit confusing
The extended demo here on f95zone contains the first three chapters.

Chapter 4 and 5 are currently only on itch.io. note: it is a work in progress, so there's more chapters being written. The current scope of the story is about 13 chapters.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Little bug is this demo: when you open the journal, the general world image doesn't load, but the city map image and the others do.
I opened the html file with Chrome.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Ah, thanks for reporting! I'll add this to my todo list. PickerLewd

I modified the f95zone description with a new section " f95zone extended demo version features " just to make it more clear what you get when you download the f95 version Dark Iron

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I should add that the image that won't load is in the game's "images" folder, and I was able to see it with my photo reader outside the game.

It just doesn't load in the game, but as the game is text only, it doesn't matter much if you can't see the map all the time (y).

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
I should add that the image that won't load is in the game's "images" folder, and I was able to see it with my photo reader outside the game.

It just doesn't load in the game, but as the game is text only, it doesn't matter much if you can't see the map all the time (y).
I figured out the issue. Somewhere in my pipeline it has been stored as .jpg, but the game is looking for a .png. Easy fix, will be available during the next update.

Atriznod

Aug 25, 2019
Between the spanking, the shibari, and now this glorious threesome scene, I really like this "submissive to everyone who'll look at me too sternly" story we get with the right choices. Delicious writing as always.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes