DoctorPlague

Oct 31, 2021
This games worldbuilding and storyline is good but

Conflict between two sister is:- idiotic , illogical, childish and it looks like forced to me,

Many situations in game look forced( they exist for the sake of existence and increase the playing time)

In this game you really don't have any real choices when needed author will never give choice ( like first sex scene with green headed girl , i don't want but it is forced there)

Choices like two sister at least there should be like you can choose them both or at lest mechanism to mend their relationship but no it is forced

Frankly in this game you don't chose anything what you want not given and what want is forcefully taken or forced to make choice without any logical sence

Major choice exist for sec of author convince rather than story progresses or their need of .

And analysis with ai at night look like like cold calculative movement ( the mc behave to differently when with girl and with ai ) at night discussion I find mc too be :- ruthless , calculative, apathetic, and want to take advantage of everyone present on the ship rather than to form any kind of relationship

Mc character is not consistent( character) , it changes with every scenario, i find mc,to be like shell not like person at all .

No real progress in mc personality ( it was soulless machine at the beginning and soulless shell throughout the journey)

I know everyone has flaw and in this game female character also has flaw conditions, quicks of their own, but flaws should not be thair defining character but part of who they are but author uses flaws to define the character

Professional oddities:- when drawing blood from human it is always done via blood vessels, not through muscles if you inset needle elsewhere other than circulatory system even if you break needle no blood will be drawn

In this game author has use some rules to create some unrealistic obstacle to halt or modulate progress like 1) doctor patient relationship 2) sister can't have same man ( in my region people having two wife 1/2 are some what related rather than two random girls )

Jun 10, 2018
First of, I wanna say cudos to Mr Wildman for his making of this game. It is an awesome game. I love the dialogue, and the story. Honestly, you are such a good storyteller that you could probably get a job for a major gaming company and make big bucks, but I am happy you choose to make adult games for us instead. :p

I have now played until the end of this update,and I have to say that there are a few things I would like to ask and mention.

1. It has been a while since we have seen interaction between Tiffany and the MC now. I was hoping to get more of their story. Maybe further delving into their dom/sub story that you seem to have started. Dom/sub, where the male is the dom, is something I am highly interested in! So, do we get more of Tiffany soon? And will her and the MC's real issues resolve soon? I was hoping they could at least have a serious talk without them hiding behind their "rival" business.

2. Will we ever get to see the sister you didn't choose get back in the MC's good graces? I love both Ariel and Haylee. Although I slightly favor Haylee, Ariel is drop dead gorgeous and such a good person, so I would really like the MC to get back on track with her even though I chose Haylee.

3. Honestly I get some of the criticism you got for the whole Gigi/Sasha roast of the MC. I mostly got the humor though and laughed for most of it. But the problem is that exchange was unequal. It the girls got as much as they gave, then the exchange would have been fair and not a problem I think. But the end of the scene just made the MC look like a total loser who got owned and emasculated. Especially since he had to apologize for everything he said, but they didn't for anything they said. Many would not find that enjoyable. For me personally, I liked the scene well enough, and like I said I laughed for the most of it, but I saw what people didn't like too.

4. This is a question about the brand new game/sequel you are working on. Will we see completely new girls and story in that? Or will the story be a continuation, and will there still be girls from this game going over to the second game?

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
3. Honestly I get some of the criticism you got for the whole Gigi/Sasha roast of the MC. I mostly got the humor though and laughed for most of it. But the problem is that exchange was unequal.
nodding-crossed-arms.gif
...not a awful scene.....but could have been better....

Reactions: MelonGod

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
yeah, this is one of the best games in this sci-fi VN genre, but too often the conflict feels forced and unnatural. Needs a good editor to help the story flow better. (besides actually editing copy, a good editor will also advise the writer on problems in the storytelling to be rewritten)

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

csrdn.png
Greetings.
I'm here with another update regarding the last half of Day 19.
My current estimate for release is sometime in October. I'm making good progress every day; there's just a lot of content in this update (around 20 scenes in total - the most of any Stranded in Space update ever).
I don't want to spoil anything, but there are some cool, unique moments in this update, guys. I'm pretty excited to get it released.
That's about all for now, though. Back to the renders and writing - I'll post another update likely before the end of September

belyal

Apr 10, 2024

View attachment 4000087
Greetings.
I'm here with another update regarding the last half of Day 19.
My current estimate for release is sometime in October. I'm making good progress every day; there's just a lot of content in this update (around 20 scenes in total - the most of any Stranded in Space update ever).
I don't want to spoil anything, but there are some cool, unique moments in this update, guys. I'm pretty excited to get it released.
That's about all for now, though. Back to the renders and writing - I'll post another update likely before the end of September
Whenever this next update comes out (can't wait!) will it just be Day 19.5 or will it contain additional days? I know there's still a LOT to unpack for the rest of day 19, just curious.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Reactions: TheGremlin21
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes