NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
squatting, all fours, ...

About transparency: yes webp supports it. I can create transparent animated videos in webp format using ffmpeg. BUT: it cannot uncompress them. (I need single frames) Thats an official ffmpeg ticket.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there a specific place to click to raise heat? I just end up clicking about until it raises, then flirt.
You are so much better off than me, then. I can't even understand how i'm supposed to massage Angelie in the tutorial.... :HideThePain:

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
Nice game enjoyed it... Background table and flor, coud do with nice rednering too, or maybi you buy upgrades later, now it looks like red is chiped but i think it's liths?... It's qite hard to find good spot, no indications practicly, maybi clients says before you get points, since now you look at points for feedback insted of client.
It's a litl hevy on resurses but noting to complicated, hand is a bit generic and lags at times when you masage for some reason, i dont know what is being calculated. Also there is no rule if you do nayting with nad just right spot. fast slow left right has no meaning.
When you start learning masage has no conciquences, it's ok it's satart without income... But makes learning trivial. Without story, maybi if you learned on spot, like you ask client if you can try difrent masage... Or some client shows you.. guides you since you have no oficial training... Go left stroke taht make me do that...
Hands on learning insted of presing button learn for 4h...

We are doing dry masage all the time, some oils in future?, other tehnicques? Stones i dont know. I know it's sex game but realistic is still good :D Also when you add girls you can also do some other age bodies... Maybi boyfrend haha. I don't now.

I know i realy liked it and i hope you do alot (good) with it.

Reactions: NickNo

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, you need to get the client to a certain ammount of Heat in the first place to even massage anything.
Is it possible to get beyond massaging breasts in the tutorial? I was unable to make Angelie go beyond 33% Heat, just through dialogue (what is kind of understandable with 00 massage skills, but also annoying when it comes to showing the gameplay).

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a specific place to click to raise heat? I just end up clicking about until it raises, then flirt.
In the first place not just click - you need to hold and move the mouse... Then satisfaction and heat may rise.
Heat will only rise if you have a sensual skill. Then it usually rises when massaging breasts, pelvis, butt etc.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
So, you need to get the client to a certain ammount of Heat in the first place to even massage anything.
Is it possible to get beyond massaging breasts in the tutorial? I was unable to make Angelie go beyond 33% Heat, just through dialogue (what is kind of understandable with 00 massage skills, but also annoying when it comes to showing the gameplay).
Nah, currently you cannot get beyond this. So she will allow you to undress the bra and massage her breasts... I thought this might be enough for the first "date" ? :oops:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Nice game enjoyed it... Background table and flor, coud do with nice rednering too, or maybi you buy upgrades later, now it looks like red is chiped but i think it's liths?
Upgrades are planned. They will be added as a addon mod.

... It's qite hard to find good spot, no indications practicly, maybi clients says before you get points, since now you look at points for feedback insted of client. ... Also there is no rule if you do nayting with nad just right spot. fast slow left right has no meaning.
Hmm, ok - will think about the mechanics again...

Currently: When the cursor turns into a hand, you can do massages there. It will always do something, as long as you massage at least 5 seconds (Mouse down, same spot, moved at least 100 pixels...)

There are some special areas, that can be found by massaging the clients - or if impatient by pressing "H"-Key (this is documented in the readme ;-))

It's a litl hevy on resurses but noting to complicated, hand is a bit generic and lags at times when you masage for some reason, i dont know what is being calculated.
I think its when animations load... Do you have an SSD or Harddisk?
I already fixed the heavy load when the game starts first time.. I will release a patch probably today. Still waiting for some more reports, so I dont push updates too frequently.

When you start learning masage has no conciquences, it's ok it's satart without income... But makes learning trivial. Without story, maybi if you learned on spot, like you ask client if you can try difrent masage... Or some client shows you.. guides you since you have no oficial training... Go left stroke taht make me do that...
Hands on learning insted of presing button learn for 4h...
Ok, thats a good idea. I'll put it on my list :)

We are doing dry masage all the time, some oils in future?, other tehnicques? Stones i dont know. I know it's sex game but realistic is still good :D Also when you add girls you can also do some other age bodies... Maybi boyfrend haha. I don't now.
There is already lube... I can add Oil in the future. Sadly it's hard to have the oil being represented visually... (A lot more renders, multiple animations, bigger downloads...) - Maybe I can add it as animation?

I know i realy liked it and i hope you do alot (good) with it.
Thanks for the good feedback. In the readme you can see what I plan on doing in which version...

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Regarding the requirements, it works on a 8 GB RAM box with Win7/64 after installing the required NET package. The hand animation is laggy at times, I'm playing from HD.

Doesn't look too bad, it's just boring :)

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Regarding the requirements, it works on a 8 GB RAM box with Win7/64 after installing the required NET package. The hand animation is laggy at times, I'm playing from HD.

Doesn't look too bad, it's just boring :)
Thx for reporting. Didn't expect it to work on Win 7 and with this little RAM at all.
I think the lag is caused by the game loading the animation frames from disk - with 8GB it can't cache them...

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I have just uploaded a patch adressing most of the gameplay issues you guys reported:
  • Added an indicator to the hand-cursors when the touch will be finished (so you know when you can release the mouse)
  • Removed "Touch barrier" for now. Means: You can cross body parts while massaging
  • Unavailable menu entries (eg you don't have enough money) will now be shown so you know what you need to go for...
  • Precaching animations now uses max. 25% CPU cores and runs on low priority
  • Added precaching progress bar
  • Money cheat fixed (did you really need it? :))

Reactions: SirAuron20

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Sure.. Just don't sell them from the inventory. Currently there is no other thing to do with them.
What did you have in mind?
was wondering how can we sell them? when i remove them i cant really see them anywhere

p.s you got yourself a new patreon, really enjoying the game :D

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
lmao I thought of this idea for a game some time ago. I did imagine both POVs (client & masseuse.). Hope to see more of this as it's an unexplored idea with a lot of potential.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
so much grind damn... btw someone know were are save file ? and when and how to use these toys in other holes ? :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote