1138op

Jun 2, 2018
They aren't using AI, just because the art is trash doesn't mean it's AI. It just means Sunset is phoning it in.

The sad thing is that AI could actually do a better job than Sunset at this point.

For example, I whipped these up in just a few minutes using a generic DCAU lora (not trained on any sunset images afaik) and a single inpainting pass over the faces to clean up some detail.

You could look at these and figure out that they're AI generated, but the complaints about the art in this update are just because he's really dropped the ball on quality.

I'm just really tired of all these dumbasses calling "AI" when the real culprit is shit artists.
What AI program did you use?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
not gonna lie y'all... I haven't touched this game since the update that started the Gotham City arc. I'm sick and tired of being invested in a character/group of characters only for SR7 to completely abandon them and start up a whole new arc when the previous one isn't even finished. I was ready and waiting for Luthor to do some very in-character thing with Thymesecra or however you spell it and turn it into some island-wide sex resort or something for VIP customers of his clubs in Metropolis or something like that, but NOOO SR7 got bored and decided to move onto something else... Sorry, but never again. I'll come back once he finishes up the previous areas in 1-2 years as is usual for him.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SomethingUnlimited-2.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So is it Ai yes or no? Ai Games won't be on my Collection, that's why I ask.

Gunsmoke Games when you really used Ai or considering doing so, then stop smoking. You got the bad stuff.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
The naming conventions SR7 uses for sprites are such a pain in the ass. Half of Kathy Duquesne is under "duq" and half is under "kat". I have no idea where Barbara's blue dress costume is because her sprites are spread between a dizzying array of prefixes.
Haha, I think every time he revisits a character he doesn't bother to check what the old naming convention was and comes up with a new one. It's maddening for anyone trying to go through the resources.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
When was the last time they updated the bordello with new scenes?
Whenever they introduced Cassie and Donna.

On an unrelated note, imagine being super hyped for making Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor meeting with the latter revealing he's married to Talia and the entirety of said meeting is "I won't work with you Lex, you're evil." "That's fine. Btw, I'm married to Talia now." "I see."

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So is it Ai yes or no? Ai Games won't be on my Collection, that's why I ask.
Highly doubtful as AI wasn't a big deal as it is now when this game was started and the art for the most part has stayed fairly consistent, LAMO when this game was started i don't think there was but maybe one AI art program and it was poor quality to what it is now. Take note they could be using it now though as im not one to ask about any AI art BS, im just going off how old this game is.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
They aren't using AI, just because the art is trash doesn't mean it's AI. It just means Sunset is phoning it in.

The sad thing is that AI could actually do a better job than Sunset at this point.

For example, I whipped these up in just a few minutes using a generic DCAU lora (not trained on any sunset images afaik) and a single inpainting pass over the faces to clean up some detail.

You could look at these and figure out that they're AI generated, but the complaints about the art in this update are just because he's really dropped the ball on quality.

I'm just really tired of all these dumbasses calling "AI" when the real culprit is shit artists. Don't let sunset off the hook so easily!
I really love the Bruce Timm style body and the more this game drifts from that the worse everything looks. From the beginning I didn't really vibe with the nipples. They feel over drawn and shaded and that seems to show up more and more as he's adding all sorts of shadows and contouring on abs and such that just don't fit with the designs and just look terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0

RunRunRunRun

Aug 14, 2021
8 years for this.

Great example of the world moving on.

This 'game' could now be generated in under a month using simple online resources and look better to boot.

Give up. You've milked this for all you could now move on to a different scam.

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
I doubt this is being made with AI, but this is also one of the cases where i 100% think AI would help. Its not like there is a ton of variation in girls or game play. Use the AI to make the sprites and then go over them. I have no problem with an artist using an AI generated image of their style and then fixing the mistakes. I see AI the same way i see Photoshop. Its a tool, use it.

My only concern with Sunset using AI is that they have shown they dont care about quality and might actively have contempt for their fan base. 14GB uncompressed. Come on

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
I'm slightly stuck on Themyscira with Wonder Woman, she keeps asking for a special outfit, but I can't find where to go get it? Can someone point me in the right direction?

McDonald’s Sprite

Mar 31, 2020
Whenever questioned on it, he always says that later more stuff will be added into the game but that these updates are just base content but I'm starting to think that's complete crap. I think Sunset has a huge disconnect with what people mean by expanded content because to him it means finishing a storyline but most everyone else is just asking for characters to get more scenes in events or just get their bordello content finished. There seems to be this odd focus on more characters and while it worked in stuff like the yacht because it was smaller, on Themyscira and Gotham, there's more characters that are complete bottom of the barrel and their scenes aren't that interesting.

Reactions: flynn1986

LewdBrokeBard

Aug 3, 2020
I love this game but I am going to be real the Gotham content is not for me its so slow to progress as your essentially just clicking on every spot over and over and over at least with the base content you can pick what to do with the day the Gotham stuff is just 'this spot... this spot... this spot... this spot.. progression... repeat"

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes