Daniel122333

Sep 12, 2017
New update is not worth to download. I spent the last 45 minutes grinding out the scenes, and they’re not even real scenes IMO. The anal scenes are all similar to the Vixen Bordello scene where you see ZERO penetration. Just an ass with some hips behind. Even the sex scenes have nothing like that. I know it’s easier for him to draw but even having Talia and Batgirl now have huge milkers like all the amazons and Emmylou is just weird. I wish we could have old Sunset back

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1725672091437.png 1725672118646.png
Barbara looks like she's The Thing, starting to shapeshift into a praying mantis monster. Jesus fucking Christ, if you really do believe that he hasn't started using AI yet, then he's just getting fucking worse at consistency, proportions and posing.

Babs has an elongated torso, her tits are so comically huge now that their weight is threatening to break her back, and Talia's are now bigger than her head.

Edtron

The Horny Robot
Donor
Apr 6, 2017

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 4008305 View attachment 4008307
Barbara looks like she's The Thing, starting to shapeshift into a praying mantis monster. Jesus fucking Christ, if you really do believe that he hasn't started using AI yet, then he's just getting fucking worse at consistency, proportions and posing.

Babs has an elongated torso, her tits are so comically huge now that their weight is threatening to break her back, and Talia's are now bigger than her head.
Even if we ignore the issues with the anatomy, which once again just show how little SR7 understand shoulders, both Talia and Barbara basically look like completely new characters. Their proportions are completely out the window, they're so bad that neither of them even look like they're the same women we see Lex walk around with at the party. It's like when you see an actor or actress use a body double for a sex scene.

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I remember listening to their lil' "town hall" thing and they were reaaaally excited for Lex and Bruce interacting

I was beyond confused
1725682771143.png
They were probably salivating at the thought of their sweaty muscular bodies pressed against each other, cocks tip to tip writing their terrible attempt at pseudo-intellectual dialogue.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Some pics from new release
Thanks for posting these. Now I know I don't have to download it since his art seems to circle the drain with no hope of improvement. From the moment the Amazon event was introduced the trend downward started (art-wise).

People are posting much beter looking things on the fanart forum.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I liked the orgy scenes and the penguin minions, the exhibitionism scene with Batgirl kicking her leg up was appreciated.

Reactions: onyxmelter

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
View attachment 4008305 View attachment 4008307

This is the worst part of the AI announcement. Cant even look at the art without thinking its either shit drawn or shit AI.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes