Identify Sidescroller made by 曼珠沙華/Manjushaka? ("Ninja Sekiren")

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tiozenko

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone tell me what the latest published version is? I only found 0.0.3a, and searching in japanese makes it even harder

maozk

Oct 1, 2021
That shit made my heartrate skyrocket, It's been so long since anything new came out. I'm fucking pumped
I felt the same lol the quality of the stuff he's pumping out is genuinely unreal especially for an h-game, hope more people support him on ci-en despite the rewards already being posted here

Reactions: Cidoo

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
I felt the same lol the quality of the stuff he's pumping out is genuinely unreal especially for an h-game, hope more people support him on ci-en despite the rewards already being posted here
I wish he went on Patreon. Him and SorryCarl definetely deserve support for their side scrollers.

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
We really need a hero that could drop us the latest test build.

Edit: Nevermind just checked the ci en and the dev really works hard and drops updates months apart, his sneak peeks are amazing, we could be seeing H-game history being made, hope the dev doesn't get the curse of H-devs that makes them mysteriously get every single medical problem in existence and stop making the game.

Last edited:

Semtin

Feb 26, 2022
i cant complete the stage with the big fatty guy, i defeat everyone and nothing happends
It happens when you use ass projectiles against him (I button).
Just take him down with E and you can progress.

Late reply, I know, but maybe someone still hasn't figured it out.

Jadora

Apr 25, 2021
We really need a hero that could drop us the latest test build.

Edit: Nevermind just checked the ci en and the dev really works hard and drops updates months apart, his sneak peeks are amazing, we could be seeing H-game history being made, hope the dev doesn't get the curse of H-devs that makes them mysteriously get every single medical problem in existence and stop making the game.
or getting deployed for war like the Amber Quest's dev

Reactions: ImFeelingGud
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes