3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Gotta say this game has everything I like :feet,trap,futa,scat,hairy...
If only there were cool choices that matter in game along with good translation(still I appreciate the time you took to translate).
Anybody knows good games that are similar?

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
The game actually got a sequel of sorts. It just expands on a few scenes
Nope , this and the Milf one are the only games done by Gaiseidou (the only DX titles). While the sex with Otoko no ko & Shemales series has multiple parts they are Cg collections not games. The Games are in a way Best offs from the Cg collections + a couple of extra stuff exclusive for the game.

Deepfaceboy

Jul 27, 2017
Really wish more games like this were made, like all these harem games where you go around fucking everything that moves, but futa/trans for all of them.

Reactions: Oxiton

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
Nope , this and the Milf one are the only games done by Gaiseidou (the only DX titles). While the sex with Otoko no ko & Shemales series has multiple parts they are Cg collections not games. The Games are in a way Best offs from the Cg collections + a couple of extra stuff exclusive for the game.
Do you have a link for the milf one, i have been looking but no luck.

Sep 20, 2017
Alright I've found damn near everything, the only thing I'm missing seems to be the scenes with the people you call to the inn/hotel, but I have no fucking clue how you do that. What agency is the guide posted on the last page talking about? I've spoken to everyone in both the sex shop and the inn, no one clue what to do here.

Also how do you get the shiny located behind the dump truck on the western side of the first location?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes