VN Ren'Py "Project Caffeine" - (Futa, Inc3st, Low Fantasy) [Development Thread] - Update 07/28

What female age groups do you prefer for love interests? Choose all that apply!

• Just Turned 18 Teen

Votes: 257 40.0%
  • Teen

Votes: 267 41.6%
  • Young Adult

Votes: 334 52.0%
  • Adult

Votes: 290 45.2%
  • Milf

Votes: 402 62.6%
  • Gilf

Votes: 130 20.2%
  • Elder

Votes: 69 10.7%

• Total voters

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
man Dave Filoni was kinda lazy then because "Skoll" is the name of Shin Hati's master in the Ahsoka show. Or maybe he thought he was being clever
I mean this is the most respectful way possible. Dave Filoni is a maggot. I detest anything he touches (except for Rogue One).

Disney is built upon the acquisition of other cultures' stories, myths, and fairytales--and just copying them with water-downed ink on cheap paper. The day Disney invents something new, is the day they reduce ticket prices (which is to say... never!) I love Walt, but he was a businessman before he was an artist. (I say this is I constantly dream about going to Disney World someday... :ROFLMAO:)

Sorry... ugh... I get very grumpy around Lucasarts... They've really messed up their female empowerment and storytelling in their recent IP's and it's very disheartening. :cry:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah! Rachel was a surprise addition! But I'm really liking how she rounds out the group's appearance. She's slightly more plump than the others!
Have you shared a render of her yet? I don't recall seeing anyone who might be considered "slightly more plump".

Reactions: CoffeeCurse

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Coffee is cooking probably. Or brewing...
Rendering, coding, writing takes time. Unless you plan and prepare for it, it's hard to show something weekly. Some days it's just a couple of uninteresting backgrounds or some story writing, that you can't or don't want to share.
When there's something fun and interesting (like a new, spoiler-free character) Coffee shows up, drops it and waits for reaction.
The game is planned to come out later this year (December iirc), so there's still time.

CoffeeCurse

Dec 7, 2023
So any news about this? Seems to have gone real quiet all of a sudden...
Not complaining. Just hoping everything is alright. This is probably my most anticipated game.
Super appreciate checking in! Have no worries, I'm here and still grindin! Glad to hear you're excited!

Life's just busy right now and there's no way around that unfortunate fact, so development slows down sometimes. New semester has also started so I'm now extra extra busy on top of everything (yayyyy..... :cry:)

While no one will like to hear it, I'll always be upfront about slow downs, etc. I'll never lie and be like: "OMG my 18th grandma died this week, couldn't do anything soooo sorry!" Honesty is healthy, and I live by it.

There's also no obligation yet, from either side (which my anxiety is thankful for). So this is still kind of a "hobby" and my mood/energy can also dictate how much effort I put in each week. Obviously this isn't the greatest mindset to get the game out faster, but I have to manage expectations with reality.

I am still making steady progress, much of it behind the scenes. So we'll get there... it just may take awhile! ;)