HV10

Feb 20, 2018
100% the story, the world building and story of this game is pretty nice, sadge that there is no sequel

Mei_8

Dec 8, 2022
MY GOD. Ok, here is how to run the game.
You need to have your PC setting in japanese, for that: Configuration > Time and Language > Region
Also I changue this configuration in control panel: Clock and Region > Region > Administrative > Unicode region

For last, is very important to extract the game after that, because the code just broke without japanese characters, is for that reason that the game just cant open. Then, I use Local Emulator

I dont really know if all of this is necessary, but it was how I do it. Hope it hepls.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
MY GOD. Ok, here is how to run the game.
You need to have your PC setting in japanese, for that: Configuration > Time and Language > Region
Also I changue this configuration in control panel: Clock and Region > Region > Administrative > Unicode region

For last, is very important to extract the game after that, because the code just broke without japanese characters, is for that reason that the game just cant open. Then, I use Local Emulator

I dont really know if all of this is necessary, but it was how I do it. Hope it hepls.
Only changing "language for programs not using Unicode" is required.
Once you change Unicode to Japanese than all other steps are obsolete. You dont even have to use Locale Emulator.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Literally my first Eroge in my life...
This suddenly appeared on my notification reminded me things...
Sad the developer went radio silence...

4.80 star(s) 21 Votes