• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.
2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

supersquid

Apr 8, 2022
I had fun here despite the last few bosses being frustrating, but this game takes up far too much space for the amount of content on offer here. Almost five gigabytes... really?

Reactions: Bort740

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Definitely a fun game, it could have a different playable character and no sex content and it would still be fun. That said... Fuck B6. I tried it several times, but you just can't deal with triple lasers + lightning orbs all over the place. And the shield power barely helps.

I ended up downloading the full save just to see the final scene and it's really not worth the final boss fight.

Reactions: f9account and Grime

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
h
Yeah, I ended up using cheat engine. I can bare a crazy hard final boss but making you go through that slow phase one every time is too much.
how do you use cheat engine on this game? assuming it's the health that you modified
B6 end boss fight even if you cheat the powerups jesus

Last edited:

Uige

Feb 20, 2018
ok, look. alright game, i would've given it like a 7/10 up until i backtracked to get everything i missed. screw the water level and everything it stands for. why make a level where the controls are just made worse, while simultaneously making you deal with an enemy that dodges your attacks AND making just about everything in the environment deal twice as much damage as normal. I got frustrated getting to the crab boss and don't even get me STARTED on that thing.

Uige

Feb 20, 2018
ok, look. alright game, i would've given it like a 7/10 up until i backtracked to get everything i missed. screw the water level and everything it stands for. why make a level where the controls are just made worse, while simultaneously making you deal with an enemy that dodges your attacks AND making just about everything in the environment deal twice as much damage as normal. I got frustrated getting to the crab boss and don't even get me STARTED on that thing.
Definitely a fun game, it could have a different playable character and no sex content and it would still be fun. That said... Fuck B6. I tried it several times, but you just can't deal with triple lasers + lightning orbs all over the place. And the shield power barely helps.

I ended up downloading the full save just to see the final scene and it's really not worth the final boss fight.
After having gotten stuck for a while on the crab boss, i learned a pretty useful piece of knowledge that really helped in B6. it's entirely possible to just spam the dash into a wall and be permanently invulnerable while doing so, effectively rendering any number of lasers and lightning orbs useless against you.

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes