4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
i wont lie i too im triying to make sense of the story has of now has there still a faint sense of what there alien bosses and all but now is a tournament /which lets say it makes easier to add any character per se as enemy but ye the story is pretty much a mess also there should be more prior knowledge of the character to understand why he has that second form also we need more skills for combat and stuff where the upgrades in metroidvanias not all upgrades are just traversal /also use sliding often is really good for evasion
That's what happens when Patreon, mastercard, and paypal can force hentai artists into binning anything that looks too fun.
The Game was made with the alien invasion plot in mind.

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Also there are no Joe x Lono'e x Goliath grab animation, as there is a spot at Treewish Forest they can grab him at the same time.
...And the dragon enemy that is "testinga new weapon" at Lood City that was supposed to be a minion at Bate's fight? Also forgotten

Jul 10, 2018
Also there are no Joe x Lono'e x Goliath grab animation, as there is a spot at Treewish Forest they can grab him at the same time.
...And the dragon enemy that is "testinga new weapon" at Lood City that was supposed to be a minion at Bate's fight? Also forgotten
whom i never have saw something like that more dragons are good

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes