YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a dildo in this game that you need to interact with enemies with the heart icon? Where is it?
If you mean the heart icon in the scan, that just means there's a method to sex up the enemy. It's normally just let them attack you in boy form but there can be some specific requirements like get attacked by specific attack or cum on them ahead of time.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
thx you, but I already have it,its no the summon monster girl that i mean but it's forcing monster girls to give the gift to summon

and the restaurant, I think I'll have an explanation later on why there is one
The Controls text file gives some tips, but it's basically down to chance - you'll get higher odds if you have max energy and if you've performed that particular sex act many times.

The food at the restaurants gives various small boosts until it runs out - things like HP/MP/Energy regen, a chance to fire double bullets, higher chance to get contracts, Familiar HP regen, etc.

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
You learn it after beating a certain boss I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure its the first one you come across after entering the castle grounds.
Hmm, not sure, as I'm quite into the game right now. I just met the girl with the hat, who has a heart icon but does a lot of damage when I change to one of the girls. When I'm a boy it just sits there with heart icon.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Hmm, not sure, as I'm quite into the game right now. I just met the girl with the hat, who has a heart icon but does a lot of damage when I change to one of the girls. When I'm a boy it just sits there with heart icon.
I think you're referring to the witch girl and she's not exactly straightforward. The goal to get her scene is to have at least 60 lust while in boy form but if you start fapping in front of her she changes into a passive mode. There are 2 ways I figured how to get her scene. First is tap the fap button to slowly raise your lust so she doesn't change form. The 2nd way is to deal damage to her until you strip her top and bottom off before changing back to the boy. This causes him to gain lust over time while standing next to her. In general the 60 lust threshold is what's needed to trigger a lot of H scenes that's a grab scene. It's generally not a factor for most of the girls since they're all naked to begin with for that passive lust gain.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
How to masturbate in the game?
For the female forms, you need to unlock masturbation for each of them. The if you google translate it. Basically, staying in inns and bathhouses as much as you can with each form can lead to some of them. The special inn with a hidden room on the right unlocks one of them. Masturbate a lot with each girl to unlock their naked outfits.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
one know what to do with this gray slime ? , boy or girl ( + 60-120 lust ) , the slime only attack , cant kill , no rape scene.... 1640941366907.png

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
change into first/main girl?
dont work , but i know why you cant have a rape scene with here if we cant kill her, i think she have, for the rape scene, a heart key, you must continue the story if you will have this scene , you will be automatically teleported here and it is only here that the heart key will be unlocked

1640950080833.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

CrowInv

Sep 14, 2018
Add shota tag.
Does anyone have a complete save? or a hack or something like that?
I tried using cheat engine but it's tiring tbh.

Commenting

May 17, 2020
Alright so I decided to touch up the 1.21 Cheat engine table I provided earlier, making it work on 1.23 and changing some names around to match the translation. I haven't fully tested everything in it but all the important stuff should work, the only thing that might not work are the Profile defeat logs, because I haven't unlocked everything yet which prevents me from seeing if all of them work. I don't remember where the contract extra table is, I think it got lost when I originally downloaded it, but it's not too hard to guess numbers. Props to krakjen for providing his table, which made me decide to convert the table fully to begin with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if I'll update this table any further since everything should be working fine, do let me know if you encounter any issues related to broken features and I'll try to fix it up. Haven't played the game again yet, but I decided to update the table for when I do(if ever) play the game again.
Am new to cheat engine, how do I change the values/tick the boxes? almost everything is just questionmarks

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Am new to cheat engine, how do I change the values/tick the boxes? almost everything is just questionmarks
Well first you need to open up the table(you've done) then click the monitor with a magnifying glass to open up the process tab. Simply click the process of repurearia, and then the values should work properly. Look at the images provided below for a visual aid, but you really shouldn't need it.

Reactions: Commenting
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes