• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

sulli

Jul 11, 2022
I hope we can change the keyboard key inputs in the future (and also be able to play on the controller later if that's not too much to ask).

EmiliaBestWaifu

Feb 25, 2024
Ok a couple major issues right off the bat that I'm going to list here.
  • The controls are very uncomfortable and annoying to use, just stick with something like A for masturbation, Z for aim, X for shoot, Left Shift for dash, Space for jump, E for interact, etc.
  • There is a big issue with selecting options in the popup menus like the upgrade shop and the respawn screen as the buttons do not allow selection as there seems to be a click area error for the shop or prostitution popup menus and another major issue with the respawn screen as even though the 2 options of Abandon and Fight can be highlighted no button or mouse click I attempt actually selects the option.
  • Two other issues are that the text in the game is too small and is difficult to read, additionally when the MC's speech is displayed it is annoyingly slow and instead of simply skipping forward and displaying the entire text all at once when you left click your mouse for some reason it skips and erases the text.
Now I will list what I believe that the game should have.
  • A zoom function both during normal play and during H scenes
  • More Sexual trackers for a couple things like Current Semen in pussy / anus / mouth / total, as well as Total Semen Ever in pussy / anus / mouth / total.
  • Pregnancy and birth as well as trackers for those things
  • More Visual Statuses for Current womb / anus / mouth / breasts / etc
  • Maybe things like molestation attacks by enemies that have relatively short animations and effect the MC's Stamina bar directly instead of her health.
  • A way to accelerate H animation speeds.
  • Easy saving would be nice.
  • Tearing and destroying of clothes would be nice as well as a visual sprite change depicting varying levels of semen covering the MC
I guess that's it for now sorry about the long response.
Dev here, I heard everyone, I'll update (today) : the control scheme, Correct the bug with button, Correct the bug impacting resolution other than 1920*1080, able to skip H-scene, Better introduction, Able to zoom, Better UI,.

Thanks for the feedback !

Comivan

Jun 7, 2019
not sure i get why people are upset over controls. Controls are fine if you use wasd and j,k i can see it being weird if you used arrows and j,k maybe just some layout options and remapping is needed. What I find annoying is needing to move to the mouse for some functions.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I hope we can change the keyboard key inputs in the future (and also be able to play on the controller later if that's not too much to ask).
Controller input is at least partially implemented. If you plug in a controller, the icons on the main menu change to controller icons, which means the dev at least enabled controller input in Unity or however it works. The problem is that the only thing bound to controller buttons is movement and jump and nothing else, including menus. But, like he said a few posts above this one, that's likely on the way in the next version.

EmiliaBestWaifu

Feb 25, 2024
Devlog for Lustful Victor 0.3

New Features and Improvements
  • Music and Ambiance in the City
  • Ability to Skip Intro and Intro Level
  • Adding Zoom Feature ("R" Key)
  • Revamp of Keybinding
zoom-in.png

• Ability to escape Hentai Scenes
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
  • Button Bug Corrected
  • Glitch Affecting High Resolution with UI
  • Numerous Bug Fixes
  • Improved Movement Management of the Player
  • Optimized Data Loading
  • Enhanced Cinematics and Story Handling
Near Upcoming Features
  • Roguelite Mode with Procedural Levels (Including new enemy & Boss)
  • Controller Support
  • More Dialogue and Lust Effects

|| ||

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Will you allow the end user to rebind keys? Because binding X to a core function like shooting when you're using WASD movement is also pretty dumb.

EmiliaBestWaifu

Feb 25, 2024
Will you allow the end user to rebind keys? Because binding X to a core function like shooting when you're using WASD movement is also pretty dumb.

Yes, you will be able to change the key bindings in future versions.

As for the new key setup, you can literally press WASD, X and Left Shift simultaneously with just one hand. Additionally, this configuration was requested by a user on F95, and it's a setup commonly found in many popular H games. Furthermore, it automatically detects the keyboard layout and switches from WASD (for QWERTY) to ZQSD if you're using an AZERTY keyboard.

So I think that for now the game will keep this key binding until the next update.

If you find any bug or suggestion for the game you can put it here it help a lot !

Aug 24, 2017
Controls are immediately pretty whack. Maybe don't Aim and shoot. Shooting is fine. Push 1 button, fire weapon.

Resizing screen would be nice.

Picking the screen the game opens in would be nice.

Menus are broken.

Its really awkward with the position of the move keys, the stupid aim and fire keys, and then space being jump.

the last line - Exact same issue with dash

So then i try to use joy2key to bind to my controller but some weird half bind exists, ruining my attempts to do that.

EmiliaBestWaifu

Feb 25, 2024
Controls are immediately pretty whack. Maybe don't Aim and shoot. Shooting is fine. Push 1 button, fire weapon.

Resizing screen would be nice.

Picking the screen the game opens in would be nice.

Menus are broken.

Its really awkward with the position of the move keys, the stupid aim and fire keys, and then space being jump.

the last line - Exact same issue with dash

So then i try to use joy2key to bind to my controller but some weird half bind exists, ruining my attempts to do that.
Please use the last version (0.3) 90% of this issue are already fixed, in a couple of our a new version is out adding Controller support & Resolution

BOH56

May 27, 2017
How do you recover HP?
Also, the cat shop doesn't work, you can't select anything, and accessing it causes the game to bug out, leaves you stuck in the running animation in place

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes