Lord Kimmek

Sep 7, 2018
That's interesting that it's not CP inspired, but most of my concern was about all the body modding and body replacement-type content. I like CP2077, just not the parts where it's like hooking a cable into your brain. Most people don't seem to mind but the body modding is notttt really fun to see. Like someone online compares it to tribophobia-type stuff.

So yeah your dna changing and removing limbs and injecting stuff into yourself is not my content. Would rather mod the game and replace the cyborg with a white box and just go play the gallery later.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
Do I have to replay the game in order to get the other endings or can I just jump chapters making different choices?

May 23, 2018
Do I have to replay the game in order to get the other endings or can I just jump chapters making different choices?
I know for getting 100% I could just jump to day 4 (as that's the first day that has a choice that affects whether you'll get 100 or 75%), but i still played through to the end, dunno what would happen if you just then skipped to the end.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Was randomly trying out games and came across this, it was honestly pretty cool. My only complaint would be that you watch other NPCs have sex majority of the time rather than the main character being involved. IIRC there was only one animated scene where the main character actually has sex and the other is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but isn't animated.

Nice game nevertheless

Reactions: loll1

Uphesto

Mar 28, 2018
I love all of Vosmug's games including this one. The male protag worked for me cause it was really satisfying seeing all the girls get captured and assaulted after they had spent the entire game getting in your way.

Aug 27, 2019
I love all of Vosmug's games including this one. The male protag worked for me cause it was really satisfying seeing all the girls get captured and assaulted after they had spent the entire game getting in your way.
I wish there were more games with a premise like that. The girls act as obstacles so they get assaulted, underdog on top by the end in more ways than one...

Apr 23, 2022
Just finished this game. Really fun and a surprisingly good plot.

I think it falls off somewhat in the latter half after landing on the portal station. Probably because it went from a personal war against the crew to mostly running errands for the gang while the crew is getting railed in the background. And leaving the cozy "closed circle" setting didn't help either.

Reactions: El-Raton

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Awesome. Lots of issues addressed.

What does it mean by "nice guys"?
I'm not sure, but I think by reading a few posts, that he will change the existing dialogues to make some NPC less antagonistic or something

And as to when it'll come out, Vosmug said "Either way, it would be great to be done with this game somewhere in april, who knows if it's possible." So yeah, a few months at most i guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Orphan Tickler 3000

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Pretty fucking random one girl just gets shot and left behind in the end lol

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I leave you a translation made by me, it would be a great help if you gave me the credits, it would make my little work reconciled.

copy and paste into gamefiles
You could talk to Vosmug about it and he'll probably add it to the game as a language option, he did that for his previous games

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes