• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

anime94972

Sep 1, 2021
can anyone give me a hint as to which monster girl i'm supposed to deny to get the final archive password i found everything else and tried denying all monster girls in the lab but no luck. been trying to figure out on own but can't find. thanks. just noticed i cant find the shower robot in the monsterpedia. were is she listed not under the lab nor under robot section

Jan 17, 2024
can anyone give me a hint as to which monster girl i'm supposed to deny to get the final archive password i found everything else and tried denying all monster girls in the lab but no luck. been trying to figure out on own but can't find. thanks. just noticed i cant find the shower robot in the monsterpedia. were is she listed not under the lab nor under robot section
Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to add Showerbot Girl to the robot girl list.
For the password: You don't need to deny a monster girl, but defy her instructions. If you want to know who it is, click the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anime94972

Sep 1, 2021
Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to add Showerbot Girl to the robot girl list.
For the password: You don't need to deny a monster girl, but defy her instructions. If you want to know who it is, click the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the hint checked said girl and tried diffenent codings combinations. still can't find pass i'll keep trying differnent combinations and other things that might be the code can just be not inputing right but wont move on till i find secret. if you can leave a spoiler hint on the corect combination or atleast the pass that'd be great really wanted to find on my own but losing hope. godd game though i really enjoy it

centraldx

Oct 31, 2017
thanks for the hint checked said girl and tried diffenent codings combinations. still can't find pass i'll keep trying differnent combinations and other things that might be the code can just be not inputing right but wont move on till i find secret. if you can leave a spoiler hint on the corect combination or atleast the pass that'd be great really wanted to find on my own but losing hope. godd game though i really enjoy it
I'll give you a hint, you know the line codes "var=var", there's a certain combination that makes the Dev-Girl to "Bug" and a Binary Code appears in the screen, take a picture of that code, and then find a girl that can "GUIDE" you about that code. She'll give you a hint about what you have to do.

Don't lose hope.

And I have to say, I liked the puzzle.

anime94972

Sep 1, 2021
like to thank you guys for all the help. i'll try again tomorrow i used a decoder i found on google to translate the code but didn't work. maybe i'll figure it out after a good night sleep. thanks again. but i did find the binary

Reactions: Calabi-Yo-Manifold

asandresei

Feb 13, 2020

anime94972

Sep 1, 2021
i already talked to "guide" and i used a decoder for the type of coding she referenced. just got symbols, letters and numbers which didn't work as pass. i only needed the binary numbers at end right not all the numbers before, correct? i only used a decoder for the refenece or do i have to do it twice once for binary and a second for that result

anime94972

Sep 1, 2021
I am sorry. I am very confused. Where do you find the 2nd archive part? I have 1 and 3 but not part 2.
second one was one a computer on right side of screen in the room before crazy jane. you need the password you collect from investigating the lab. its 5
characters long

anime94972

Sep 1, 2021
i finally got it. i was so stupid. i forgot to add the spaces to the binary before decoding. just want to thank everybody for all their help. i appreciate it. i was driving myself crazy trying to figure and didn't ask the questions as i wanted to avoid giving stuff away. you were all great thanks again

Reactions: Calabi-Yo-Manifold

Arnran

Nov 21, 2019
Can anyone tell me where can i find the part 2 for the archive, I got the password already for archive part 3.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes