GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
ok ty. that explains it. was hoping it was one like the massuse where there is no condom as she is cheating fully.
you could cheat the 3way in but it WILL BREAK the game (i know cause i cheated it in so i would have everything)

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I wonder what will happen with Shawn or what was his name? The black friend thats visiting us for a week. I mean im not so sure if that open outcome where our wife is just spending all the time with him in guest bedroom fits the early stage of the game development. Or is it only in full open marriage? And hes hiding it while "trying to save marriage"?
Will he be back? Or wife will just start going to his place after that?

• Love
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I wonder what will happen with Shawn or what was his name? The black friend thats visiting us for a week. I mean im not so sure if that open outcome where our wife is just spending all the time with him in guest bedroom fits the early stage of the game development. Or is it only in full open marriage? And hes hiding it while "trying to save marriage"?
Will he be back? Or wife will just start going to his place after that?
Shaun is the guy in the gym Brain is the friend that visits for a week

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Is the FuckR scenes only a specific day after relation ship talk? And what Arousal value is needed?
It depends on the talk. If she is allowed to fuck other people or open relationship, it will happen within a few days after the talk. If you are supposed to work it out and you want her to cheat, Happiness needs to be below 65

Dec 29, 2019
It depends on the talk. If she is allowed to fuck other people or open relationship, it will happen within a few days after the talk. If you are supposed to work it out and you want her to cheat, Happiness needs to be below 65
Open Marriage, but it never happened, is there a certain level of satisfaction needed, because I got it up to over 90 in about three in game weeks. Shaun looks like it will happen, I’m pretty sure I did the invite over scene with him.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Open Marriage, but it never happened, is there a certain level of satisfaction needed, because I got it up to over 90 in about three in game weeks. Shaun looks like it will happen, I’m pretty sure I did the invite over scene with him.
I will double check the triggers but I'm fairly sure it should just happen automatically if you are in an open marriage.

Dec 29, 2019
I will double check the triggers but I'm fairly sure it should just happen automatically if you are in an open marriage.
In another go through, it triggered when Satisfaction was about 65, and Jenny’s arousal was 150. The satisfaction seems tge problem, because I got arousal to 150 on Wednesday, but satisfaction was 90.

Bone1509

Aug 31, 2020
I really enjoyed IHOH so I though I'd give this game a try as well. I'm enjoying the story so far it has a lot of potential but I wanted to share some thoughts and feedback. Some of this has already been mentioned before, like the grind seems a bit excessive. Especially for the work related events to fire. Although it may not be an issue once there is more content, it'd be nice to have a way to pass time faster. It's a bit tedious doing the same thing everyday or repeatedly hitting the wait 2 hours to get through the days faster. One of the biggest issues I noticed, once I realized how important it was to drop the wife's arousal to keep her satisfaction up, is that all of the opportunities to do so are chance based. The seduce option at bedtime is useless and that should probably be changed to be a regular sex scene like the others so you actually have a chance to reduce her arousal without having to cheat the shower or tv time scenes by reloading until you get the scene. It's also probably a bit too difficult to actually satisfy her, you have to spam foreplay options way too many times. My biggest concern though is with the whole Brian scene. My first time playing through and not understanding how all the mechanics worked I realized you are able to trigger it pretty early on, roughly 10 days or so after the "talk" where you choose what path you want to be on. The main gripe I have with the whole scene and what follows is the on the open relationship path you are absolutely forced into the wife having sex with Brian. I realized on the swinger path if you don't push the strip poker to far and her arousal doesn't get too high it plays out like the make it work path. I honestly think it should rely on stats and decisions on all the paths like it does on the swinger path. I saw that someone had asked you before for an option to tell her no and I honestly agree with them. But if it absolutely has to be forced it should only be on the cuck path. Not only because it defeats the purpose if your choices don't matter but also because it doesn't make sense on that path due to how it all plays out. It really doesn't even make sense on the cuck path due to how early it can be triggered and it being the first time the characters are doing anything like this. You said yourself you didn't like games with the "overnight slut" games but that scene goes 0-100 way too fast, there's no real buildup before she completely cucks him. Even the dialogue and the way the scene plays out is a bit over the top for the timing in the game. It goes from having never done anything like this to her fucking and blowing Brian in front of you brazenly. You say the wife loves the husband and the problem is he can't satisfy her but you don't actually get that impression from the dialogue. At no point does she seem to show any concern for how he might feel about any of this or how it might effect their relationship, there's no regret in the morning afterwords once she's sober, and hell depending on your choices she continues doing it. Even the part where she asks to do it feels more like she is saying "I'm doing it anyway, I don't care what you think, fuck you". She treats him like a complete doormat and the whole week gives off the impression she's in love with Brain and doesn't give a shit about the husband. Don't get me wrong I did love the scene, I'm just not sure it really fits well or is very believeable with the current position in the story. Also you don't really give the player an option to choose how they feel about the events, it's forced that the husband likes it. It would have been nice to choose if he did or didn't enjoy it or have had it stat based on how much cuck pref stat he had. I know it's been mentioned before and probably beaten to death, but I too got the impression that the game feels like it's mostly about the wife getting blacked more than anything else. I see that there's an interracial pref stat but I don't see why the player would bother trying to raise it when it's already happening so heavily with that being pretty much the entirety of the current cast. I know you said you'll be adding more characters so hopefully that'll balance out in the future. I also kinda got the impression that the wife was kind of selfish and sort of unlikable, even little things like when you choose to tell her about your day she doesn't really give a shit. Which seems to be almost a theme of the wife seemingly not give a shit about the husband at all. I'm not sure if that was your intention or not? As a player, you get the impression that it doesn't even seem like you'd want to try to save the marriage as there is no incentive to go that path. All in all, I really did enjoy the game and I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going and I hope this didn't seem to harsh or critcal.

Last edited:
Reactions: goonmaster3000

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I really enjoyed IHOH so I though I'd give this game a try as well. I'm enjoying the story so far it has a lot of potential but I wanted to share some thoughts and feedback. Some of this has already been mentioned before, like the grind seems a bit excessive. Especially for the work related events to fire. Although it may not be an issue once there is more content, it'd be nice to have a way to pass time faster. It's a bit tedious doing the same thing everyday or repeatedly hitting the wait 2 hours to get through the days faster. One of the biggest issues I noticed, once I realized how important it was to drop the wife's arousal to keep her satisfaction up, is that all of the opportunities to do so are chance based. The seduce option at bedtime is useless and that should probably be changed to be a regular sex scene like the others so you actually have a chance to reduce her arousal without having to cheat the shower or tv time scenes by reloading until you get the scene. It's also probably a bit too difficult to actually satisfy her, you have to spam foreplay options way too many times. My biggest concern though is with the whole Brian scene. My first time playing through and not understanding how all the mechanics worked I realized you are able to trigger it pretty early on, roughly 10 days or so after the "talk" where you choose what path you want to be on. The main gripe I have with the whole scene and what follows is the on the open relationship path you are absolutely forced into the wife having sex with Brian. I realized on the swinger path if you don't push the strip poker to far and her arousal doesn't get too high it plays out like the make it work path. I honestly think it should rely on stats and decisions on all the paths like it does on the swinger path. I saw that someone had asked you before for an option to tell her no and I honestly agree with them. But if it absolutely has to be forced it should only be on the cuck path. Not only because it defeats the purpose if your choices don't matter but also because it doesn't make sense on that path due to how it all plays out. It really doesn't even make sense on the cuck path due to how early it can be triggered and it being the first time the characters are doing anything like this. You said yourself you didn't like games with the "overnight slut" games but that scene goes 0-100 way too fast, there's no real buildup before she completely cucks him. Even the dialogue and the way the scene plays out is a bit over the top for the timing in the game. It goes from having never done anything like this to her fucking and blowing Brian in front of you brazenly. You say the wife loves the husband and the problem is he can't satisfy her but you don't actually get that impression from the dialogue. At no point does she seem to show any concern for how he might feel about any of this or how it might effect their relationship, there's no regret in the morning afterwords once she's sober, and hell depending on your choices she continues doing it. Even the part where she asks to do it feels more like she is saying "I'm doing it anyway, I don't care what you think, fuck you". She treats him like a complete doormat and the whole week gives off the impression she's in love with Brain and doesn't give a shit about the husband. Don't get me wrong I did love the scene, I'm just not sure it really fits well or is very believeable with the current position in the story. Also you don't really give the player an option to choose how they feel about the events, it's forced that the husband likes it. It would have been nice to choose if he did or didn't enjoy it or have had it stat based on how much cuck pref stat he had. I know it's been mentioned before and probably beaten to death, but I too got the impression that the game feels like it's mostly about the wife getting blacked more than anything else. I see that there's an interracial pref stat but I don't see why the player would bother trying to raise it when it's already happening so heavily with that being pretty much the entirety of the current cast. I know you said you'll be adding more characters so hopefully that'll balance out in the future. I also kinda got the impression that the wife was kind of selfish and sort of unlikable, even little things like when you choose to tell her about your day she doesn't really give a shit. Which seems to be almost a theme of the wife seemingly not give a shit about the husband at all. I'm not sure if that was your intention or not? As a player, you get the impression that it doesn't even seem like you'd want to try to save the marriage as there is no incentive to go that path. All in all, I really did enjoy the game and I'm looking forward to seeing where it's going and I hope this didn't seem to harsh or critcal.
Thanks for your thoughts. I won't respond to it all but there are a couple of incorrect assumptions made here that I want to correct.

1. You seem to have read quite a few comments in this thread but appear to have missed the part where I explained on numerous occasions that it was easier for me to add the mechanics for a third person living in the apartment at the same time that I was adding the mechanics for the first and second, rather than developing more of the game first and then trying to add it in later. Already by the current version, you have to really go out of your way to make the Brian scene trigger early, which it seems like you admit to doing. Sleeping with Brian is literally hiding behind a specific choice by the player as well as other events. If you intentionally trigger the visit as early as possible, you are the one controlling the timing of the scene, not me. There is a lot of content with Brian because he lives there 24/7 for a full week.

2. The wife and Brian have a pre-existing close friendship. They have known each other for years. Add some sexual frustration in her marriage, some sexual chemistry/attraction, some alcohol, and some outright horniness, and you get some fireworks. Especially if you also consider that Brian and the MC start off the evening by walking in on her either naked or near-naked (depending on an earlier action) and the wife has a latent exhibitionist streak. In other words, it's not going from 0 to 100, because it's not starting at 0.

2. Brian is not an LI at all unless on the open or cuck paths. The wife shouldn't even cheat with him, though I think someone reported a bug where the path jumps sometimes (I need to find and fix that). It's choice-based, not stat-based. When the couple chooses the swinger/wife-swap path, meeting the other couple is not stat-based, it's the only option.

3. The "random chance" events that you mention, like the wife's reaction to the husband talking about his day and the success of seducing her in the bedroom, are not strictly random chance. There is a random part of it, but the threshold is relatively low. You have to actually try to keep her happy though. Things like spending time with her---helping in the kitchen, watching TV, taking her out to lunch or dinner---all of those things improve your relationship and increase the chances of her saying yes. If you are just skipping through the day and not doing any of that stuff, that's why your relationship isn't getting any better. As for your ability to please her during sex scenes, it's actually a fairly complex dance. Your ability to please her is based on her overall happiness, which includes all of the stuff I talk about above as well as her physical "Satisfaction" stat. So do the romantic stuff, keep her Happy, please her sexually, keep her even happier, please her easier. But if you leave out the romantic stuff, it's harder to keep her Happy and therefore harder to please her sexually. This game is not just about the sex, it's about the relationship. If you play like you don't give a shit about her, it makes her seem like she doesn't give a shit about you. (I made some significant changes to balance this out in some of the updates, comments from earlier versions of the game were because the threshold for positive reactions was higher than I intended, causing negative reactions to occur more frequently than intended. This has been fixed.)

4. There are several characters of different races already in the game, but admittedly there are more opportunities with black guys currently. Some of that is due to the Patreon polling that directs which path gets developed each month. We did move significantly forward on the husband's boss's path last month but I didn't get all the way to the sexual part due to some other issues that caused some difficulty. I am hoping that I will be able to include a little more content on this path this month, but the main focus based on the poll results will be on the "open marriage" path---the poll to decide specific scenes is still open for another hour. But beyond that, the massage therapist (admittedly not a well-developed scene) is white. The FuckR dates are a biracial man and a Hispanic woman. Shaun is a pre-existing character from the other game (Bobby will also appear soon but I haven't been able to add the intro scene yet). Both the guy she lost her virginity to and her childhood friend were white. And the Brian content is only available on specific paths. In other words, while the first sentence is technically true, it's mostly circumstantial, not by intentional design. I'm kinda bored by this topic. For some people, it's a fetish and those people can enjoy the game as is. For others, more content is coming along.

Reactions: StrudelBitch
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes