2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kyra197

Jan 20, 2019
Welp, guess l'll try playing it. Poor controls+Platformer sounds fun right now.

Edit: The momentum is pretty fun to play around with, but the background music may as well be Butter Building with how slippery the edges of every block is. Also she has Belmont fever, once she jumps you can't adjust her path.

Last edited:

kshin5

Jun 25, 2018
After playing for a while (Stage 2-3), I wouldn't be surprised if this was supposed to be a rage game. If anyone provides the art, maybe we can put together a nudity mod over some of the CGs?

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
You can call me a madman but I finished it :) In fact it isn't that hard (mostly), and pretty much of a puzzle. The artwork is cute, though some images are somewhat repetitive, as they mainly differ in a limited set of details (think of having like 1/3rd of the gallery being alternate versions of the remaining, unique, screens). I'd not really recommend it if you just want h-content, but it was really fun to play.

Reactions: GreatJustise

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Kinda fun even if level design doesnt really feel good with her move set, perhaps a better tutorial couldve helped with some parts... I do wish the CG art style stayed consistent, almost everything after the first 2 CGs feels like a real downgrade imo.
Even so I cant help but like this for some reason, maybe I'm just secretly hoping for a de-censor patch despite what I just said.

javajav

Oct 31, 2019
No links for this work
Uploadhaven worked for me, but I've seen files in the past where it just 404s on download. For some reason the RAR isn't even compressed. Good excuse to 7z and post some fresh links anyway.

- -

Hippogriff

Jun 10, 2019
UploadHaven is having more 404 errors than usual, but the links you dropped for WorkUpload works
Thanks

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote